What do I want for Christmas?

Soldato
Ah that time of year again "what do you want for birthday./xmas?"

What I want I've already bought or or I can't afford it and neither can you. To be honest a nice card will do I'd think more of that than another pair of thermal socks I'll never wear

Terry's orange as well please
Good choice for loafing on the sofa on xmas afternoon stuffing your face (its obligatory)

Soldato
At my age material things really do not matter.

A stable and coherent government with an outlook to the future would be better than anything.

Hate to break it to you, but Christmas miracles only happen in movies :(

a naked elf covered in caramel.

I'll have a word with Will Ferrell and see if he's busy :p

Last edited:
Soldato
ht9g249.jpeg

Are you as aroused as me right now? Do you have a webcam? wanna look at me in my godzilla costume with the bum cut out?
NGL if anyone wanted to buy me some Kancolle figures I wouldnt say no as they are bloody expensive. Yes I know you arent serious with your post but i am surprised you know about Kancolle..... what does that say ;) )

Commissario
I fall very much into the same category of never knowing what to say when I’m asked.

My daughter always gets me a Kylie calendar for my shack and this year my wife is getting me a Nadiya Bychkova calendar for the office following the success of the one I bought last January which was just supposed to tide me over a month.

I’ve found a Tunisian chechia hat which I quite like but apart from that, there’s literally nothing else. I don’t want any more gin because we’re still working through the bottles we have. I’ve got plenty of perfectly good socks and I wear flip flops instead of slippers.

I needed a USB cable today but that’s £3 and I’ve got it coming from Amazon tomorrow. Waiting a month for that sort of thing wouldn’t be good.

So this is really difficult. If I want stuff, I normally just buy it. It’s especially difficult for Susan because she’s got both my brother and sister asking here what they can get me.

Associate
OP
Seems like it might be the usual mixture of chocolate and gin, but that in complaining too strongly.

I do have my eye on a Portal test chamber acrylic light thingy for the office but it's a bit steep

Last edited:
Associate
I fall very much into the same category of never knowing what to say when I’m asked.

My daughter always gets me a Kylie calendar for my shack and this year my wife is getting me a Nadiya Bychkova calendar for the office following the success of the one I bought last January which was just supposed to tide me over a month.

I’ve found a Tunisian chechia hat which I quite like but apart from that, there’s literally nothing else. I don’t want any more gin because we’re still working through the bottles we have. I’ve got plenty of perfectly good socks and I wear flip flops instead of slippers.

I needed a USB cable today but that’s £3 and I’ve got it coming from Amazon tomorrow. Waiting a month for that sort of thing wouldn’t be good.

So this is really difficult. If I want stuff, I normally just buy it. It’s especially difficult for Susan because she’s got both my brother and sister asking here what they can get me.
:confused:
PWrSLMN.png

Soldato
Southampton, hopefully not too hot, or too cold
I'm really struggling for ideas when family ask me this year, all I have said is I really don't want chocolates and alike because I'm ~12Kg heavier than I was before long covid that started 14 months ago. My restraint is awful through winter and I can't burn the Calories through cycling or any other exercise these days.

Back
Top Bottom