What do you do when a Council Officer walks up to you?

I think a riot is in order tbh, this behaviour is inexcusable.

greta-how-dare-you.gif

I'm glad GD considers littering a really ****** trait. It's a personal pet peeve of mine.

The joke of it is that half of them probably scowl at the amount of litter that's about without batting an eyelid of their contribution.

As others have said, low punishable offences should involve litter picking

Now i did the 'good samaritan' by paying, but not without some cheekiness mixed in.. by providing an incorrect name, dob and address.. and well it was silly since technically i was on private property.
You realise thats a criminal offence right? also it doesn't matter if your on private property.

if Its your own property then I guess that's different as you arent abandoning it.

I once saw a vlogger on youtube spot a ciggy butt being dropped, a council littering enforcer tried to pursue the dropper into a shopping centre.

The vlogger told them they weren't allowed to do that, and the council enforcer didn't argue.

so maybe theres something that prevents them from following you into private property unless they actually stop you in the act.

Its weird though you can't drop a ciggy butt into the sewer, but the water companies can dump god knows how many tonnes of turds into rivers and beaches.

also seems like I see way more dog turds than ciggy butts these days, also the people who leave the turd bag tied from a tree branch or railing are disgusting.

Last edited:
Leaving aside the actual offence, does a litter warden have powers to enforce on private property ? Understand that drains might be considered public, but what if he dropped it in another section of private property.

To extend, I assume the police can not do you for speeding on private property even if it is not your property (might do you for tresspass of course). Would seem strange that a litter warden had powers where police do not, but I guess litter can blow off private property etc.

I was in mcr city center a few months back, some youth got stopped by a Council Officer for what I must assume vaping and blowing massive clouds in public...
I just walked pass and I could hear the youth stating that I was doing the same thing as he was, I just gave them the slinxy stare... and they both carried on arguing between themselves.

Back
Top Bottom