What do you usually have for breakfast

Soldato
I'm trying to hit 1000 cals for breakfast so I'm having around two bowls of muesli with full milk and sugar, two to three slices of toast with marmalade/jam, an egg and maybe a piece of fruit or fruit smoothie.

Quite impressed the amount of cals in simple toast, marg and jam.

Soldato
A pint of coffee with 2-3 sugars, no milk. Used to have 3-4 cigarettes as well, but had to switch to vaping.
I obviously haven't the need for any extra calories!!

Permabanned
Overnight oats every morning for the past month or so.

Consists of oats with mixed seeds, milk, Greek yoghurt, mixed berries and a touch of maple syrup.

It's changed everything about my eating habits in the morning! No longer pecking at junk food before lunch time because it's so filling.

Caporegime
I have two slices of toast with butter. I find it hard to eat atm though due to worsening heart failure. My entire daily diet consists of toast for brekkie, egg or ham sandwich for lunch and a jacket potato with cheese and beans for dinner. I boost this with three bottles of a prescription only drink called Fortisip. That gives me a daily calorie intake of 2000 calories with 100% of the necessary vitamins and minerals. Keeps my weight steady.

Soldato
Either a thick slice of fresh bread with a generous spreading of homemade peanut or almond butter.....or a banana, blueberry, oatmilk and protein powder smoothie, depending on if I'm on a recovery day.

Soldato
Is this a doctor with pretty much zero nutritional training? Because most of them have sod all nutritional training.
You're saying my doctor knows nothing and there is some nutritional value in a cigarette?

Is it unhealthy though and why, only if you don't burn of the fat i assume otherwise is it not just more calories to fuel the body.
What is the fat content in a pint of coffee with 3 sugars, then?
What is the fat content of a cigarette?

Back
Top Bottom