What do you usually have for breakfast

Associate
Weekends: porridge with a scoop of whey protein and a teaspoon of flaxseed, occasionally with either blueberries, strawberries, chopped banana or honey (depending on what I've got in the fridge/cupboards that day), or if I've eaten fairly healthily the rest of the week, I'll allow myself a bacon & egg sarnie. Either option accompanied by 2-3 cups of tea, sweetened with honey.

Workdays: As a minimum a mug of tea, but if time (meaning: if I drag my arse out of bed), porridge with honey or fruit as above.

I know it's considered bad skipping breakfast, especially now I've moved house and am trying to get into the habit of going to the gym again several times per week. Need to get into the habit of making overnight oats.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Usually go for a smoothie - 1 scoop whey, 100g oats, 400ml milk and many frozen blueberries.
Then follow up with 3 eggs on whole meal toast and a pint of water.

Caporegime
Breakfast 1: Bannana or Apple + black coffee
Workout
Breakfast 2: 1 of : porridge, salad, yogurt with fruit, a smoothie with oats. Served with either another espresso or a cappuccino dependent on the dairy content of the food

Soldato
A bowl of all bran mixed with an apple, sesame seeds and various mixed nuts (No Milk). Then a Banana and a spoonful of cod Liver oil. With a Pint of water.

After that a cup of Tea.

Soldato
Had a spam butty this morning with brown sauce. Tomorrow being saturday will be something like bacon, sausage, egg, plumb tomatoes and fried bread.

More often than not i have something like porridge with syrup or honey, sometimes with prunes and pecan nuts in it.

Man of Honour
Protein shake with banana, milk, whey, peanut butter, goji berries, chia seeds and honey (same again mid morning). Then when I get into work a bowl of coco pops :)

Need to increase this somehow. Could go for cooked breakfast I guess, I just worry about the fat content.

Soldato
Perindopril, Amlodopine and doxazosin

However I'm 1 run away from starting week 4 of C25K and the effect it has had on my BP is amazing.. I'm now in the high normal range as opposed to **** this guy is about to have a stroke triple figures on both dia and sys

Back
Top Bottom