What film did you watch last night?

Associate
We want to watch this today. Whilst I appreciate this isn't a children's cartoon like the original is it suitable for a young 9 year old to be present?

If not we will watch it another time. If so we'll stick it on later. :)

I took my 7yo daughter to see this and she loved it.

Caporegime
The Rendlesham UFO incident.

Please don't bother, absolute tripe. Found footage crap with 3 mega annoying characters. Most of the time it's too dark and shaky to even have a hope of making anything out. I struggled to finish it and wished I'd watched something else. Stupid ending to boot. Shame because the Rendlesham incident has promise for a film adaptation, but not like this.

2/10. 1 point for the effort made and another for the woman character being kind of cute. Overall, just dross I'm afraid.

Soldato
Victor Frankenstein -- 5/10

A bit confused as far as the script goes and rather shows the limits of beating a dead horse too much too often. Radcliffe as Igor? Please. The insta-disability-cure was just too much. The other actors didn't particularly stand out, though not without quality on the fringes and in cameos. In summary: a passable retread of very familiar monster-maker territory, blending British and American takes on Shelley's classic (mostly the terrible pseudo-biology, let alone physics, Shelley neither deeply understood nor cared for all that much); the dialogue lets it down often. Could've been better if they gave up all pretence and went in with zany action instead.

Soldato
The Revenant

A brilliant piece of cinematography, one of the best filmed films I've ever seen. From the seen with the bear to the films climax, this movie keeps up the pace from start to finish. Revenant means a person back from the dead and DiCaprio is certainly fitting of that title in this movie, his struggle to survive is truly epic and is portrayed in stunning beauty in this fantastic film.

Soldato
Before I wake

Horror film, interesting idea with some massive holes at the end but I enjoyed it enough I've seen a lot of horror films and its no where near as bad as some other modern horrors

6/10

Back
Top Bottom