What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
IMG_4724.jpg

The other side was even worse. What causes the inside to wear like that?

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Sounds like an utter headache :(

Any pics of the gap?
Three lanes - 2 straight, 1 to turn right. An A3 was sticking into my (middle) line a tiny bit and I kept going as I had space. Mazda6 thought differently :(

What thing?
Mazda 6 loan while my car is in for EML diag. The dealer still hasn't had a look at it (too busy) and the thing is supposed to go back tomorrow and I'm only supposed to have it for 5 days. *sigh*

Man of Honour
So not me personally.... but had this done.... 340i / e90 335d style rear end

a 340i is 3" tips, these pics are 3.5" not sure weather to get 3" or not

Man of Honour
Its a 6 cylinder so more dagdagdagdagdagdag than dagdag.

They can actually sound pretty sweet. :p

I can't wait to hear it, there should be vids on their website/facebook page of it soon. My F30 335d was the first in the country to have their duplex system installed

Soldato
They are doing it free of charge
When I enquired about the system around a month ago they said if they can have my car for 2 weeks to develop and market their system they will do it for free and provide me with a hire car

Pretty neat. All the reviews I've read about cobra seem very good and genuine. Even better then milltek. I've just enquired about a system for my car.

Associate
So, vx passed MOT without any failures on Monday then the X5 goes and throws a pulley. AA recovery, new tensioner pulley & water pump and all will be well. Hopefully.

Why did I buy a (then) 11 year old BMW again?

Associate
Super proud of myself, instead of paying a garage to fit a replacement damper, I gave it a crack myself. 3 hours later after taking my time, no more knocking and a smooth ride.

Going to do the other side on Sunday, should take less time now I know what I am doing. I am a bit annoyed though as I dropped it off at the garage a week ago for replacement top mounts, and I could have saved the money and done it myself.

If anyone knows Clio RS's, they'll know how much of a ******** they are to replace. Hey ho, always learning...

Back
Top Bottom