What have you done to your car today?

Associate
Been out doing some 0-60 and so on runs with a few phone apps to see if they are accurate.
It seems as if as long as you get a good lock on several sats they are not to shabby.

Anyway, i am averaging about 6s to 60 for the Mx5 which aint to crap.
Best yet, 5.7 and a quarter of 14.3... they looked legit as well with good gps. So much for the Mx5 being slow lol.
Ok its modded.... :p

Don
GF cracked the old lights so I upgraded to the LCI shadowline lights:
KC1ruj2.jpg

also got akro catless downpipes being installed as we speak, plus some new chargepipes and venturi intakes

might get to drive it sometime next year :(

Caporegime
I've seen reg numbers on windows/parts on cars before but usually older cars. For example my BMW has the reg on the bottom of the windscreen.

I'm sure my Nans old P10 Primera had the reg on every piece of glass along with a NATS logo and probably elsewhere too.

Another car of mine had the reg on all of the glass but I can't remember which one it was... Possibly my S60.

Man of Honour
Been out doing some 0-60 and so on runs with a few phone apps to see if they are accurate.
It seems as if as long as you get a good lock on several sats they are not to shabby.

Anyway, i am averaging about 6s to 60 for the Mx5 which aint to crap.
Best yet, 5.7 and a quarter of 14.3... they looked legit as well with good gps. So much for the Mx5 being slow lol.
Ok its modded.... :p
There's anything upto a full second of error if you are using a phones built in GPS, most if not all built in GPS receivers only have a 1hz update frequency

Soldato
Sold it :( Traded it for this 2017 Sentra, plus cash.

116281-BC-B021-4088-A5-B1-9-A89-E96409-B3.jpg

Sold the Sentra within a couple of days, so with the money from that sale plus the extra cash the Range Rover buyer gave me, I’ve made a few hundred profit on what I bought it for two years ago.

Really enjoyed owning it, and glad I didn’t listen to the horror stories of Range Rover ownership - it only cost me about £600 a year in servicing and repairs, and I took it all over Mexico and the US. I’d have another one tomorrow, but I’m going to use the money to go towards building our new house, so I’ll be stuck with my Caliber for the next year or two.

A last picture of it doing what it does best - being a hooligan on dirt roads :p

DF823-A5-C-F4-F1-4165-A843-E4-F06625-A585.jpg

Caporegime
I've seen reg numbers on windows/parts on cars before but usually older cars. For example my BMW has the reg on the bottom of the windscreen.

I'm sure my Nans old P10 Primera had the reg on every piece of glass along with a NATS logo and probably elsewhere too.

Another car of mine had the reg on all of the glass but I can't remember which one it was... Possibly my S60.

8t89DeI.jpg

Jw3Ufdj.jpg

jvSCieP.jpg

tWqqRGy.jpg

YqVqhHp.jpg

Soldato
Changed timing chain tensioner. Now that rattle is gone I can hear the other rattles!
I did the idler pulley, belt and tensioner on my MX5 the other day. Sorted the rattle on that too!

Unfortunately a tensioner bolt sheared off the moment I touched it so it cost me an extra £60 in labour to sort but not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom