What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
A day late but washed it, took it to a nice Sunday morning meet, then did a firmware update and tweaked the cold start.

Agree about the dust, washed it and 24hrs later you wouldn't know, covered in dust etc already.

Man of Honour
A few showers here today that either brought dust with them or made the dust on there from this morning more obvious. I’ve taken to washing it Sunday afternoon now so it stays a bit cleaner for Monday morning.

Man of Honour
I was surprised today how slow a Yaris GR is in a straight line. Was expecting more. I get driving dynamics etc etc, but I figured it would be closer to other similar cars.

On another note, why oh why do people just sit in the outer lane of an empty dual carriageway. It’s like they are physically unable to change lane. Every single day.

Also, why do so many cars try to race me, usually without me realising it’s happening. It is quite funny reeling in the majority of cars when they do this. Starting to wonder if my car is stock, I really need to get it checked.

Soldato
Changed passenger side of disc and pads on the Outback. Drivers side will not budge guess it was the side that faced the sea from previous owner who rounded off bolts. Bought some bolt removal sockets and Torque Wrench gun and breaker bar for this weekend coming. Oh the joys of rusty bolts.

OcUK Staff
I was surprised today how slow a Yaris GR is in a straight line. Was expecting more. I get driving dynamics etc etc, but I figured it would be closer to other similar cars.

On another note, why oh why do people just sit in the outer lane of an empty dual carriageway. It’s like they are physically unable to change lane. Every single day.

Also, why do so many cars try to race me, usually without me realising it’s happening. It is quite funny reeling in the majority of cars when they do this. Starting to wonder if my car is stock, I really need to get it checked.

Maybe the guy was not trying or was just a bulb. I’m not sure what the 0-100mph is but it seems to get there fine but it’s just a small 260HP hatch so they ain’t going to set world a light.

Caporegime
Maybe the guy was not trying or was just a bulb. I’m not sure what the 0-100mph is but it seems to get there fine but it’s just a small 260HP hatch so they ain’t going to set world a light.
People always seem to have a perception that others are “trying” when the reality is they are likely just making adequate progress and not giving a toss what the guy next to them is doing.

Back
Top Bottom