What have you done to your car today?

Man of Honour
Yeah the amount of crap flowting in the air at the minute it's like 24 hours after being cleaned there's a coating pollen/dust/sand hahaha

It is ridiculous at the moment - I've given up washing proper - cleaned my windscreen off couple of days ago and 10 miles later it was if anything worse.

Man of Honour
Also, why do so many cars try to race me, usually without me realising it’s happening. It is quite funny reeling in the majority of cars when they do this. Starting to wonder if my car is stock, I really need to get it checked.

I've found the same since getting my M4 Competition, I think people just want to see how it sounds etc.

Soldato
Tried to get my damn ODB2 connector to talk to the app on my phone and it's now point blank refusing to. I wanted to check the transmission oil level at different temps to ensure it's within limits... but I can't get the live data now... god knows whaty's up with it. Tried it on a tablet as well... wouldn't get past initialisation so, could be a knackered ODB2 connector...

Man of Honour
Washed it yesterday woke up to find sandy paw prints all over the front, roof and boot... Initially blamed the next door's cat but I checked the doorbell cam and watched as a damn fox walked all over it :mad:

Soldato
Washed it yesterday woke up to find sandy paw prints all over the front, roof and boot... Initially blamed the next door's cat but I checked the doorbell cam and watched as a damn fox walked all over it :mad:

:cry: Nightmare

Man of Honour
It even scratched my bonnet and bumper so had to use Autofinesse Triple to sort it this morning.

Then popped down the road to get an AC regas. The pressure was virtually empty apparently so there's a slow leak somewhere that has happened over the last 2 years although it passed the pressure test. Will keep an eye on it as may also have been some lubricant around a seal going dry or something.

AC_regas.gif

Soldato
Good man :p I always wonder how long my Kona's AC will last as it only comes on when the car needs cooling, not defrosting. It's obviously for energy saving (EV) but sometimes I'd like to have the A/C on all the time even if it needs heating.

Caporegime
So back to your question why does it make a difference if it’s EV or ice.

What is there to wonder about when both have a button to turn it on ?

Back
Top Bottom