What have you done to your car today?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Mountune m330 map, only took them an hour to send the map to me after plugging in the dongle and sending the car config to them.

SmartFlash v2 has some performance logging features so it will be cool to try those out. A nice increase in mid-range, boost upped to 13psi to 20psi but no noticeable increase in lag, impressed so far.
You didn't even have to go anywhere?
I'm trying to resist getting mine remapped with a Revo tune

Soldato
New car last week as the Smart is a bit small for moving house...

Learned to fold the seats away:

Then put a fridge in it!

Already feeling it was worth the upgrade after scoring a £20 temporary fridge and hauling a few boxes of tools back and forth.

Soldato
I put mine to work yesterday as well, the red bag tied to the end of it makes this perfectly OK, right?

IMG-1527.jpg

Soldato
Not quite something i have done to my car but I've retrieved these two things from the used car i bought.

I assume one is a tyre pressure indicator? What's the other?

What's the valve thing on top? Could it be a breathalyser? :D

Edit: Ohhh Ibsee one that you push onto the tire valve, not one that displays wireless sensor data.

Soldato
Bought a 20 yr old Toyota last week so checked all the fluids, air filters, battery health, etc etc before its first motorway drive.

Just need to look at the accessory belt squealing when cold and I'm happy for a while. After that I'll start attacking the rusty bits!

Caporegime
Had someone take the wingmirror off the pickup. Caught the whole thing on CCTV, including the driver reacting as he realised what happened. Police confirmed they've caught up with him and advised him he's to be charged with leaving the scene and failing to report an accident. Tool.

Soldato
Cleaned it, taken photos of it, and put it up for sale. Although I'm expecting it's replacement later this year, I can't help but feel that I'll still miss it a little ;(

Soldato
Washed it, sort of, 1-2 hours later the windscreen was already covered in a thin film of dust :(
I had big hopes of a car that stays clean when we move to having a driveway. Currently on a one way street that gets tons of dust blown about by passing cars.

Spent 2 days at the new house last week - turns out our flat roof or wall tiles shed some kind of black crud when the wind blows. It was sat on the bonnet and windshield wipers. Plus there's a tree across the street so regular bird traffic overhead dropping presents :(

Back
Top Bottom