what headphones do you own thread - i own dt150's :)

Soldato
Is that the Bitfrost Multibit. Rossi i was looking at the Asgard for my LCD2-C. But its not suppose to be a very good match so opted for the Lyr 3

Nope, not the multibit. I refuse to pay the premium for multibit DACs, especially at this level tbh, it’s really not worth it IMO.

Where are you from? If you’re near, you could come and try it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
My trusty X1's got broken, one driver now buzzes no matter what I do with it... So I bought some X2HR's to replace them. :)

Wondering if I'll be able to swap the cups over so I can retain the brown and silver colour scheme...

Soldato
Can anybody suggest some comfortable over-ear closed/semi-closed headphones? They're for work, so don't want to spend a fortune so under £200.

So far I have the following on my list.
  • DT 770 PRO
  • DT 880 PRO
  • ATH-A990Z

I want another pair of AKG K550 but stock has gone.

Caporegime
My Fidelio X1's recently expired due to an unfortunate dropping incident which resulted in one of the drivers buzzing (I tried to fix it but wasn't able to)

Now have the Fidelio X2HR's which sound much the same, but I think they have slightly tighter bass and maybe a touch more clarity.

Still paired with my Essence STX which does a good job for such a little device.

Soldato
I've got the Audio Technica ATH M40X headphones. Had them for 5 years and they have served me well. I'd quite like to get an upgrade at some point though but I have no idea what to go with.

Man of Honour
Had to replace the rather poor stock earpads on my OPPO PM3s after over a year of near continuous usage, the arms of my glasses had started to wear away the pleather.

Got some Brainwavz Sheepskin Leather Angled Memory Foam Earpads instead. Far more comfortable, and gives the headphones a better sound overall.

wDy3lex.jpg

Back
Top Bottom