What is the next big money making opportunity?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Bendy pencils.

I'm not actually joking.

Yo-yo's are about to kick of again as well.

Soldato
OP
I don't know, i just think there's money to be made in saving people time, whatever that may be, i'll let the op think a bit deeper about it.

Hmm I already said I didn't want to be a pioneer. All I want to do is get on the bandwagon of something, some exploitation (legal) of some kind, that requires zero to minimal up front investment and that can be done from my living room on top of my day job. The examples in my OP were all of this nature.

Have you checked your credit score since you did it?

Yes it's fine.

Caporegime
Hmm I already said I didn't want to be a pioneer. All I want to do is get on the bandwagon of something, some exploitation (legal) of some kind, that requires zero to minimal up front investment and that can be done from my living room on top of my day job. The examples in my OP were all of this nature.

Why are you construing yourself to things that require zero or minimal up front capital? I mean if you've not got some money from matched betting etc.. why not put some of it at risk... would open more opportunities than waiting for something else to come along that you may not even spot until everyone has jumped on the bandwagon again

Soldato
Become a sperm donor but charge a small fee. You have an endless supply of product, you feel good donating (and producing) and you will populate the world with your progeny thus fulfilling your Darwinian purpose. Just remember to swap hands between beats so that both arms get equal exercise.

Soldato
OP
Why are you construing yourself to things that require zero or minimal up front capital? I mean if you've not got some money from matched betting etc.. why not put some of it at risk... would open more opportunities than waiting for something else to come along that you may not even spot until everyone has jumped on the bandwagon again

Maybe you're right. Like what?

Caporegime
Maybe you're right. Like what?

like anything, that is the point - if you're going to risk capital then you open yourself up to plenty of possibilities - some of which will perhaps depend on your interests, skill set etc..

maybe you could run an ice-cream van part time/in the summer - seems this can be profitable enough for some that they'll happily risk council fines in parts of London

Soldato
OP
like anything, that is the point - if you're going to risk capital then you open yourself up to plenty of possibilities - some of which will perhaps depend on your interests, skill set etc..

maybe you could run an ice-cream van part time/in the summer - seems this can be profitable enough for some that they'll happily risk council fines in parts of London

So I already have a job and time pressures. Hence looking for something that doesn't need a big amount of time or effort spent on it. Whilst matched betting requires time, I just do it at home on the pc so effort is minimal.

Back
Top Bottom