What is the oldest game you still play & install today?

Soldato
I play Age of Empires 2 every other day the game is great fun and the gameplay is finely balanced and still regularly appears in steams most played games charts.

Thief 2 and Thief Deadly Shadows I've just replayed recently for the umpteenth time, atmosphere, voice over work, level design are 2nd to none.

Permabanned
Played Dues Ex again but with the GMDX mod this time. Really enjoyed it.

Finally completed Syndicate (1993) a few years ago. Next time I'll play with the expansion.

Soldato
Lol, a lot of 1200 owners like myselfcame from the Atari ST FM. ST owners looked at A500 as the snobs!
I bought my Amiga before it became popular. I had a couple of mates with STs who laughed at me for buying an Amiga . 12 months later however not so much .

Btw hope no one minds the minor derail but if you want some helpings of nostalgia follow theshadowsnose on YouTube and watch his letsbcompare comparison videos.

Associate
Ouch!
This is like the geek version of the comparing scars scene in jaws ;).
I bought the 1st version of the powervr apocalypse 3d (the one without bilinear filtering). Did have an amazing demo on there ultimate race but that is about it.

haha yeah it's quite funny really. I actually liked my 3DO, I was mad for Streetfighter 2 and the 3DO version was amazing so I was more than happy with it for that alone.

Back
Top Bottom