What is white privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
lo8l8o.jpg

Caporegime
Seems mostly the unpleasant righties that need safe spaces these days. Constant bitter raging about society leaving them behind. Or maybe thats just on here.......

I mean, this is demonstrably untrue. Just using your posts, you whinge pretty much weekly about righties on here. Everything is their fault etc.

Plenty of lefties on here crying daily about the unfairness of society and the people in power. Hell, even those who consider themselves centrists do it. How often do posters on both sides resort to insults shortly after a new debate starts over in SC? There are moderator warnings in pretty much every thread that goes on for longer than a few pages.

It's been said many a time but as soon as one side stops blaming the other for all of the issues in society, then fairer and more honests debates can be had.

Last edited:
Associate
I mean, this is demonstrably untrue. Just using your posts, you whinge pretty much weekly about righties on here. Everything is their fault etc.

Plenty of lefties on here crying daily about the unfairness of society and the people in power. Hell, even those who consider themselves centrists do it. How often do posters on both sides resort to insults shortly after a new debate starts over in SC? There are moderator warnings in pretty much every thread that goes on for longer than a few pages.

It's been said many a time but as soon as one side stops blaming the other for all of the issues in society, then fairer and more honests debates can be had.
It seems like we have people who have never been slaves blaming people who were never slave owners for treating the slaves they never owned as sub-human.

Permabanned

Its demonstrably true, on here. Constant whining about not being allowed to be racist anymore. Constant denial of being a bit racist. Its endless. :D

Once they die out the world will be a nicer place.

Caporegime
Its demonstrably true, on here. Constant whining about not being allowed to be racist anymore. Constant denial of being a bit racist. Its endless. :D

Once they die out the world will be a nicer place.

That's some leap. You've gone from unpleasant righties to racists within a post, you should have just thrown that term in originally if that's what you meant. Growing up and living in the NE, I've witnessed plenty of genuine racism from people who voted left or hold primarily leftist views.

There's also constant whining from the other side where they keep repeating that term as if it will stick without being able to explain why someone's view is racist. A poster in SC throws it around like birdseed.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs if your view is the general consensus of this forum now. It's essentially saying that racism is tolerated here.

Last edited:
Soldato
https://twitter.com/DawnButlerBrent/status/1292419998854651904

She Tweets in capitals that she's been stopped with "more details to follow" and announces that she's filmed it, ok? I mean she was mildly inconvenienced, the absolute horror.

It also turns out the driver of the vehicle was white. What a clown of a woman.

I think there's the very real risk that the Police are going to be afraid to actually investigate suspects if they're black in case they suddenly become a news story when they make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom