What "man jobs" have you done today?

Associate
And window to go in it - also rotten to hell on the bottom, first time glazing, used acrylic putty, a lot more expsenive but paintable after 4 hours to worth it for me.

LENqknU.jpg

aQRpXCT.jpg

Soldato
Thanks. It took a while to get it epoxy'd, filled in and sanded back. The colour is Farrow and Ball ' Down Pipe' in eggshell. Can't say I'm a particular fan of this paint as it has taken much longer to dry than expected.

I still need a new doormat and porch light.

I painted our front door in F&B external eggshell and the 2 part filler has shown through. Not impressed. Generally not impressed at all with F&B estate emulsion inside our house too, in the few rooms we have it. Never using it again.

Soldato
I painted our front door in F&B external eggshell and the 2 part filler has shown through. Not impressed. Generally not impressed at all with F&B estate emulsion inside our house too, in the few rooms we have it. Never using it again.

I tend to get any Farrow and Ball colours mixed in Johnstones. The quality is much better and cost is much lower.

Soldato
Yesterday completely required 1st floor lighting. Today completely rewired the 2nd floor lighting and tested all circuits.

Loving the wago connectors. Now ready for switchover to new cu.

Soldato
Steamer !

A steamer was used, today we even bought a second one. The room is still only partly done, admitadly i wasn't involved today as i got to rip out the bathroom suite and tiles ready for Monday.

Now just need to finish off removing the adhesive. Any tips? I've never used any of the adhesive remover products, was just planning on using the scraper on my multitool.

Back
Top Bottom