What "man jobs" have you done today?

All very scientific but we are taking an electronic / digital thermometer in a greenhouse not a liquid in air thermometer next to a heat radiating building.
that article covers both types bimetallic strip or bulb and I'm sure that frame radiates a lot of heat.

if your not bothered then leave it be, I just thought you might want to be informed. what you do with that info is your choice.

Cleared out a space and manhandled a new to me but 2nd hand roller cab into place.

Always wanted one!

snaponrollercab.jpg

Stripped a huge amount of old dead bushes and plants out from the bottom of the garden, took most of Sunday and yesterday evening to get it done. Hoping to plant something down there, though god knows what. Never really done any planting before but it seems such a waste to not grow anything down there, especially anything that could feed the family.

There's still a lot of weed bulbs that I just can't get to without back breaking effort which I'd rather avoid. Can any recommend a solid weed killer that's likely to get rid of them all? There's no visible weeds, it really is just the bulbs that need dealing with.

That's on my list of things to do. Did you go in and just ask for a price reduction or did you have to threaten to leave?

They have a text number so I sent them a text, they replied and got me onto WhatsApp so you don't have to wait around all day for a reply. They first came back with £138.70 .... a £1 discount. So I said no, I said I'd pay £89 or leave and they said OK :cry:

I priced up sky but with BT sports it was more expensive per month with no unlimited sim and crappy fibre.

Its got to the point where companies now just increase their prices using inflation as a reason and everyone just has to suck it up but now it may be a case of people deciding they cannot justify the price and so will not use that company... To the point those same companies may have to "buy" the business by lowering prices again...

In @200sols case, £89 is better than £0 to Virgin

Back
Top Bottom