What "man jobs" have you done today?

Soldato
Washed the Mrs' car (again) ahead of it going bye byes tomorrow...

1000063494-01.jpg

Soldato
Shutters in - probably should have gone bright white vs. this slightly off white.

8PTIgXW.jpg
Galvanised hinges? Bathroom moisture/steam is going to make them possibly rust and that can colour the condensation.. on white shutters..

We were advised not to have shutters in the bathroom (we have them all around but the bathroom).

Also don't sit on the loo with the window open on a windy day :D ... face full of shutter :D

Soldato
Galvanised hinges? Bathroom moisture/steam is going to make them possibly rust and that can colour the condensation.. on white shutters..

We were advised not to have shutters in the bathroom (we have them all around but the bathroom).

Also don't sit on the loo with the window open on a windy day :D ... face full of shutter :D
They're fully waterproof/bathroom approved. In fact my in-laws have their bath against the window and shutters get blasted by water.

Looking closely at the image I suddenly realised you have a toilet built into the bath.
Is this some new type of bum washer :cry:
All about the clean buns

Soldato

Face full of shutter whilst on the *****er!

Soldato
Shutters in - probably should have gone bright white vs. this slightly off white.

8PTIgXW.jpg
Next time it's dark outside get your better half to go into bathroom -put light on then sit on the loo - You can be standing outside away from window and check for a shadow of your controlling officer.
We had wonderfull views of a couple the other side of garden going for a one or two - He in full shadow having a pee and she lifting up back of her dress for a sit down.
:)

Soldato
Take a photo....because it's gradual you lose that instant satisfaction

I'll take one in the morning... I will see the difference though as it was covered in lichen mostly. Not heavy lichen but tons of spots everywhere

I used one of those little Jackson 5lt sprayers to put it on. Took ages and the spray wasn't that great. I'm not sure if part of the issue is that the W&F comes out a little foamy rather than a pure water like spray so it didnt come out in a perfect fan like spray pattern. Looking at this for future spray usage (including weedkilling etc) - Knapsack Sprayer

How did you apply yours and how did you find it?

Back
Top Bottom