What PC games are you playing?

Man of Honour
Stellaris massive update. Lost the first game.
A) didn't realise it would route ships the shortest route through dimension of horrow, wiped out. I hope there's a setting or mod to solve that.
B) how long it now takes to get about the place.

Soldato
HUNT
PUBG
Rainbox 6 Siege
Tarkov

Seem to find myself playing lots more MP these days as it tends to hook me more strangely and also a lot of early access stuff as I find them intriguing and it's cool watching games develop as you play / enjoy them.

Soldato
I am playing Witcher 3,

But, I made a mistake and started playing FTL in the last couple of days. I noticed it had an update and just wanted to see what changes were made, and now I am hooked again.

Soldato
Warhammer 2 total war
Assassin's creed origins played till first area but think I'll give it a break.
Witcher 3 had since release need to finish this game, will go back to it now and not play any other game till I do.

Associate
I've recently finished inside which I thought was a brilliant platformer, the ending was a little weird like but very good none the less. I have just started the solus project which I've not heard much about but looks like it could be decent.

Caporegime
Trying out F.E.A.R. + Complete Edition mod.

Quite good so far. I'll probably add a SweetFX or equivalent graphics touch-up to push the visuals a little further.

Soldato
Division 2 (grinding for the classified sets I want) and started Dragon Age: Inquisition (EA pass).

Enjoying the latter quite a bit although the 30fps cut scenes are jarring as all hell. Normal gameplay sees 50-70fps on my 1440p G-sync display with everything maxed (8700k / GTX1070).

ryu

ryu

Associate
Just finished Dishonored 2, great series and a must for the prices they can be had for now.

Now playing Prey which seems like another solid title with an interesting story.

Associate
Really enjoying Fortnite at the moment, a nice change of pace from games like BF1 etc.

Saying that I'm also getting back into CS:GO again - I seem to go through phases of not playing it for weeks, then really getting into it again.

Back
Top Bottom