What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Mum doesn't have any interest in the whole MP gaming, sadly. Not her thing at all. We generally go online when she is doing her yoga or watching reality TV. We have to make sure we balance whole family time with online time, of course, but 45-60 minutes a few evenings a week works okay.
Yea fair enough. I've got two boys who play together on games while I tend to spend time with mum when I can as I work a lot and if I was playing games with the kids a lot she would feel a bit left out. Obviously we all go out for day trips together. My gaming time tends to be when the kids are in bed and the missus is having an early night or reading.

Soldato
Yea fair enough. I've got two boys who play together on games while I tend to spend time with mum when I can as I work a lot and if I was playing games with the kids a lot she would feel a bit left out. Obviously we all go out for day trips together. My gaming time tends to be when the kids are in bed and the missus is having an early night or reading.

Yeah, it definitely needs a balance. It was much less when they were younger, looking back on it. They still play together without me a lot more often than I join them, actually, but it does seem a bit more flexible as they get older and more independent. Oh, I forgot Sea of Thieves! That was the first one we all played together on PCs, I think.

Soldato
Yeah, it definitely needs a balance. It was much less when they were younger, looking back on it. They still play together without me a lot more often than I join them, actually, but it does seem a bit more flexible as they get older and more independent. Oh, I forgot Sea of Thieves! That was the first one we all played together on PCs, I think.
Mine are 8 and 4 and are super good and smash brothers on the switch. The 8 year old has a gaming rig but I won't sort the 4 year old out with one for a couple of years yet. Mum's not interested in gaming. Yea sea of thieves would be a good one

Man of Honour
I have a bunch of titles on the go at the moment, V Rising, King Arthurs Knight Tale (superb and very overlooked) , Tiny Tinas Wonderlands and on VR I am currently playing Walkabout Minigolf , Saints and Sinners and Lone Echo. Waiting patiently for F1 2022.

Soldato
I need to get back into this

I started it again (never finished it) but have put it on hold again until the enhanced version comes out (whenever that will be).

As for what the enhanced version entails, the developer reveals in a post on the open-world game’s site that it’s been developed to “take advantage of the most powerful gaming hardware”. It will feature “a range of visual and technical improvements”, for example the addition of ray tracing and quicker loading times, which apply across not only The Witcher 3 base game, but its two DLC expansions – Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine – and “all extra content”.

Mmm, ray tracing...

Associate
Finished Divinity Original Sin 1, and p much immediately started the 2nd. Gone for Lohse as a Metamorph, and Fane as the healer. Played it before, but playing it mp where we'll have 2 characters each. Always love the Fort Joy area of the game.

Soldato
About to finish Battletech, one more story mission to go. Might try one of the big overhaul mods after that. Also started Diablo 2 Resurrected over the weekend and keep playing Farming Simulator 22 when I just want to chill.

Soldato
Just slap it on easy and razz through it. It's not bad in the end. But it took me two attempts to finish it as well.

That is good advice to be fair, I did fire it up but decided to start something fresh and new for now… I do plan on finishing the Wolfenstein series though.

Started playing Days Gone and so far enjoying it, nice change of pace since I usually fire up rinse and repeat online shooters. In some scenario's it gives off a Dying Light vibe.

Last edited:
Associate
Started playing Borderlands 2 which has been sitting in my Epic library. Enjoying it so far although not been following the announcements from some of the characters that seem to play in the middle of combat.

Associate
Gone back to Medievil Dynasty. easy paced mix of character development, building, managent and survival. I'll try and advance to the next generation now the game is in a release state !

Associate
Uninstalled Diablo Immortal beta from the PC. Just couldn't be arsed with it. The P2W comments probably didn't help my (lack of) enthusiasm.

I feel Blizzard are truly dead as a company for the customer after this, I'm against F2P fully now as this is going to rocket now they have seen Blizzard finally break the F2W PC barrier in a such a big way.
I think... Gaming got a bit more depressing for me today :/

Soldato
Installed Diablo Immortal today just to get a taste for what is getting so much hate.
Few hours in and I'm having a good time (pc)
The p2w element is obviously there but there is at least some temporary enjoyment to be had as f2p

Back
Top Bottom