What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Almost exclusively Sea of Thieves currently with my friend and occasionally my two daughters. With a sporadic dash of various race/flight sims in VR.

Getting in to new games is hard nowadays. Still really want to start coop fallout 76 with my wife to see what that is like now.

Associate
Finally got my hosas setup working so trying out star wars squadrons, the game seems ok so far but there is no strafe which seems really stupid.
Star citizen which ive not set up for hosas yet but the game is awesome despite the alpha quirkyness.
Also trying to get my non gamer mrs to play a few more co op games, she did well with trine 4 and 5, sackboy and it takes two, but shes struggling with lego star wars, it doesnt help that shes not a star wars fan.

Associate
I'm enjoying Avatar atm, not sure I'll see it through though. A bit of starfield, some neon abyss, well quite a lot of neon abyss. All will be dropped soon when I pick up where I left off with bg3!

Associate
Against the storm has been consuming all my game time as a really bite size strategy game that plays well on my deck.

Im amazed I'm managing to find time to play at all and I confess I struggled to get into Dishonored but ATS has drawn me right in.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Just fired up Disco Elysium again, after a couple of hours play in 2021.

Tried to lift a barbell which cost me a health point, then later kicked a fireplace which cost another health point, and char died. Would say I lost about 1.5hrs of time that I was engrossed in.

But I have no motivation to repeat that 1.5 hrs. Maybe there's a way to save it manually as you go, to take the edge off it. I'll find out in 2027

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom