What PC games are you playing?

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Currently getting into the BeamNG.drive career mode.

I have, partially by accident and partially by design, created perhaps the greatest delivery vehicle of all time using the Bluebuck (the early-mid '60s sedan) and the Classic Engine Pack mod.

cyXnHD4.png

Four door body, 423ci big block V8 w/ heavy duty forged bottom end, dry sump oiling, Stage 1 head internals, sports cam with a bit of chop to it, performance exhaust manifolds, cross ram intake with twin 4bbl carbs :cool: Drum brakes and vintage bias ply tyres :eek: It'll slide around making huge noise at serious speeds, and because the suspension is still '60s American pillowy soft it's all really very controllable. Until you step quite a way past the limit and Beam's damage model asserts itself anyway :D But I've mostly managed to avoid that, and gotten the good people and companies of Belasco City their goods on-time.

Reactions: Dup
Associate
The Forgotten City. Been meaning to play it for a good while. Glad I've got round to it cos it seems fun and interesting so far. A nice little mystery time loop scenario in an ancient roman town.

Associate
Gonna check out The First Descendant

F2P, launched today

Back
Top Bottom