What PC games are you playing?

That's another game I need to go back to. I'm a few hours into the DLC at the moment. Really enjoyed it after the big patch they did to change the game from it's original release.
Also need to get back into this started the expansion when it first came out need to get it finished as really enjoyed and finished the main game on release.

Gonna check out The First Descendant

F2P, launched today
Enjoying this to be honest, I mean it's a rip off of Destiny/warframe but it's an enjoyable one, boss fights are decent, looks like I'll get a good 30-40hrs out of the campaign. Gunplay is quality

Maneater. A game where you are a shark. I was bored yesterday and said I would give it a go.

Was expecting it to be a quick try and then an uninstall. Instead I got completely into the game, lost track of time and ended up playing for hours.

Surprisingly addictive.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Currently staying and working from my parents' for couple of weeks to help them round the house while my sister is away. Brought my steam deck so playing Project Zomboid when I have time in the evenings, using dock and external screen. Have to say it's great unplug the work laptop, plug the cable to Steam Deck and off I go.

Stepped away from PC gaming for awhile... you know, life things? Finally restarted CP2077 and now hooked. Also, decided to head back to GT7 and now can't get off it again!

Currently getting into the BeamNG.drive career mode.

I have, partially by accident and partially by design, created perhaps the greatest delivery vehicle of all time using the Bluebuck (the early-mid '60s sedan) and the Classic Engine Pack mod.

cyXnHD4.png

Four door body, 423ci big block V8 w/ heavy duty forged bottom end, dry sump oiling, Stage 1 head internals, sports cam with a bit of chop to it, performance exhaust manifolds, cross ram intake with twin 4bbl carbs :cool: Drum brakes and vintage bias ply tyres :eek: It'll slide around making huge noise at serious speeds, and because the suspension is still '60s American pillowy soft it's all really very controllable. Until you step quite a way past the limit and Beam's damage model asserts itself anyway :D But I've mostly managed to avoid that, and gotten the good people and companies of Belasco City their goods on-time.

This little mini review sold the game to me! I just picked this game up in the sale, it's been on my wishlist for ages. :)

First impressions, if only Snowrunner used physics like this game, this is on another level.

Reminds me of the awesome Power and Glory mod of Simbin GTR2, love me some classic saloons shod with ply tyres.

Reactions: JRS
This little mini review sold the game to me!

Eeeexcellent :cool:

First impressions, if only Snowrunner used physics like this game, this is on another level.

Reminds me of the awesome Power and Glory mod of Simbin GTR2, love me some classic saloons shod with ply tyres.

Beam's physics have gotten quite polished even with it's perpetual Alpha build state.

Maneater. A game where you are a shark. I was bored yesterday and said I would give it a go.

Was expecting it to be a quick try and then an uninstall. Instead I got completely into the game, lost track of time and ended up playing for hours.

Surprisingly addictive.

saw that for a few bucks worth it then? thanks

Finally picked up Ghost of Tsushima and have been enjoying it over the past few days (and as I'm still in the early phase of the game, I'm doing all the exploring and side quests I can, so it will be my go to game for while to come I suspect)

I've been playing Scars Above. Had never heard of it until a couple of days ago, but saw it on sale for a whopping £2.38 and thought it looked interesting. It's not bad.

all I have been playing is Chivalry 2 on epic since I got it free on prime gaming

keep thinking about finding people to play with but even solo its so much fun

Started HellBlade 2, am enjoying it tbf it’s like the first one.

I treat it as more of an experience than a game but I went in expecting that so am getting what I want from it :)

Visually great and the audio elements are brilliant

Back
Top Bottom