What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Conan Exiles - Solo only. Its pretty decent! After playing Valheim for so long then moving on to V Rising and chewing through that I still had the builder/survival itch. It seems to be scratching it so far...

Associate
Conan Exiles - Solo only. Its pretty decent! After playing Valheim for so long then moving on to V Rising and chewing through that I still had the builder/survival itch. It seems to be scratching it so far...
ive had that in my library for ages from when it was on sale still not got round to giving it a go

Associate
7 days to die

Absolutely love this game.
Also gone back to this, tried the Darkness Falls overhaul mod, but it seems to get to be too much like a action FPS for my taste. Then tried the War of the Walkers, which seems to be more my style, but keep getting crashed to desktop.

Soldato
Started Bayonetta today and it's... what I expected:p

Pretty out there but overall very fun, some excellent skill-based combat as usual with PlatinumGames. Should've given this a whirl sooner.

Man of Honour
I've been playing quite a bit of Planet Crafter this week, I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed Subnautica and similar games. Its in early access but already has quite a bit of content. Essentially, much like Subnautica, you arrive on a barren planet and have to build a base (whilst keeping an eye on oxygen/food/water etc) and then you have to terraform the planet, so you create atmosphere, then clouds, rainfall, rivers, lakes, plant life and so on. Great thing about it is the way the world changes as you do it all, from an atmosphere-less barren dirt and dust world to a blue sky, green and blue ball :)

Soldato
DL'd Tiny Tina's wonderlands this morning and wasn't expecting much if I'm honest.
Wow, what a surprise, I absolutely love it.
Yes, it's a BL spin off, but for me, it looks good, plays good and is pretty amusing.
£25 well spent, and I'm already looking forward to finishing the final chapter tomorrow, then replaying it.
Some recent games releases (Halo, Sniper 5) have been pretty boring and not particularly well made, so this was a much needed gaming shot in the arm for me.

Soldato
Bought a new PC recently, but I can't say I've been pushing it too far graphically. I'm playing Football Manager 21, Cities Skylines + lots of DLC from Humble Bundle recently, and I dabbled in a little bit of League of Legends! Have played a bit of Assetto Corsa, too.

Soldato
Hex of Steel - A turn based WW2 strategy game which takes inspiration from both Panzer Corps and Hearts of Iron IV to create a blend which is the best of both. The best feature is the scalability within the options so if you want to play like a basic "move and attack" hex-game on a small 20x20 hex map for 30 minutes you can do, or if you want an 24hr+ marathon over a whole front (literally over tens of thousands of hex's) which includes researching new tech, diplomacy, partisan uprisings, economy, supply chain issues, weather effects etc then this game can do it all.

hex-steel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom