What PC games are you playing?

Man of Honour
OP
Resident evil 2 is looking interesting so far. Also playing a bit of Sniper Elite 5.

Two more PlayStation games just nabbed, God of War and Uncharted. There's a sale on at GreenManGaming for PS games.

Both excellent games. The first uncharted? It shows it’s age a lot, but I had sooooo much fun playing the whole series through.

Last edited:
Associate
Just giving The Finals a go. Not played this type of fps before so its a bit of a learning curve with the special items and stuff. Always been a cod player until recently

Associate
Just finished Cyberpunk 2077 and the Phantom Liberty DLC for it. Main game and DLC both excellent, cdpr really turned it around after the initial mess it launched at.

Now onto Resident evil 2 remake via game pass, on my Ally. Enjoying it so far but playing it sat in the dark makes for jumpy moments.

Soldato
Just finished Act 1 of Rogue Trader, much prefer it to BG3 but then I knew I would simply because I prefer the setting, also prefer not everything being voice acted. Playing on 'Daring' has been quite challenging but then a massive spike on first boss battle, took me a good while.

Associate
Since I'm so bad at keeping focussed on a single game, I've been dipping in and out of four games at the moment... Palworld, Enshrouded, Tiny Rogues and Persona 5 Golden.
Might need to pick up a controller as P5 Golden is a little awkward to control the camera with the keyboard and mouse (the mouse camera panning is far too slow, even on the highest sensitivity and the keyboard camera control just doesn't feel right).

Soldato
The open beta of Skull and Bones, why couldn't they just bring Black Flag upto date...
tbh i've enjoyed it so far but Im only at the first build ship + a few missions but looking at whats available its clearly going to be a grind and get annoying with its current gameplay/mechanics, not for me, i may play it if it comes to the monthly sub for a few weeks if you can avoid any MP requirements but no way am i going to pay full price. (quad A game - lol no)

Associate
Just downloaded and installed Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora to play tomorrow. It's had some good reviews. I hope I'll like it but my last two games were BG3 and Cyberpunk... they set a high bar.

Back
Top Bottom