What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Far too many...

SteamGames.png

Soldato
Only on the first planet (Eos) but ME: Andromeda is actually quite intriguing so far. I didn't want to stop playing tonight. :D

I thought you played it before, I had a discussion with you about it before.

You said "Finally got round to starting" but you got it back in 2019 and posts indicated you played it too. Did you mean another playthrough?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I thought you played it before, I had a discussion with you about it before.

You said "Finally got round to starting" but you got it back in 2019 and posts indicated you played it too. Did you mean another playthrough?

Well, I've started it three times before now on PS4 but always given up. Yesterday was the first time I've ever activated the three Remnant processors on Eos and unlocked the vault. This is all new territory now.

Soldato
Well, I've started it three times before now on PS4 but always given up. Yesterday was the first time I've ever activated the three Remnant processors on Eos and unlocked the vault. This is all new territory now.

So you're playing it on your Origin account? I don't know what you're talking about so I guess you got farther than I ever did lol.

Caporegime
20 hours in to Mass Effect: Andromeda now.

I can see how it's very much a Dragon Age: Inquisition marmite game, with a space reskin. I thoroughly loved the former so it's no wonder I'm quite enjoying myself with this game as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Witcher 3. Took me a couple of attempts to get into it. But now i’m on it every chance i get.
One of THE most amazing games I have played in my gaming life. The depth of story, side missions and characters was quite striking and I loved every bit of it. It has left a big void in terms of finding another game to fill since.

Associate
One of THE most amazing games I have played in my gaming life. The depth of story, side missions and characters was quite striking and I loved every bit of it. It has left a big void in terms of finding another game to fill since.

I'm playing again for the second time at the moment. Left enough time for it to feel fresh enough, and it's just great.

Associate
I've tried twice on PC and once on the Steam deck, and just can't get past the start. I imagine I'd spend hundreds of hours in it if I ever got into it but that first hump I just can't get over.

Associate
I've tried twice on PC and once on the Steam deck, and just can't get past the start. I imagine I'd spend hundreds of hours in it if I ever got into it but that first hump I just can't get over.
I was the same, took a while to get into and ended up loving it, once you get into the bigger cities away from velen somwhat and later islands i found it a pure joy, characters, story and soundtrack was fantastic, hoping we get some news soon on witcher remake and witcher 4

Associate
The only time I felt stuck was when I had to fight the first werewolf and my gear was way below the level needed. Until then I wasnt sure if I can loot inside the houses so didnt have much money to buy any decent gear either. After realising there is no penalty for stealing from houses I was okay :D and was smooth sailing mostly from there onwards.

Caporegime
I found an indie FPS that I didn't recall even having bought, called Gun Godz.

A very simple but actually quite addictive short, fast-paced game. The sound effects are the highlight here, IMO.

It's a shame you can't remap the controls, or if you can, I didn't notice an options menu.

Very short but good fun, and has potential.

Soldato
Just 100%'d Celeste now I have a massive void....

I don't know what to play, I'm exhausted from Farewell/Moon Berry that I don't want to play more Celeste...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom