What Restaurant did you eat at last night?

Soldato
Had steak and frites at a restaurant called Browns, in Windsor. Missus had some fish cakes.
Was ok, had chocolate fondant for dessert too, but it was cooked in the middle, a little disappointed.

Caporegime
Went to Opheem last Friday for 10 course tasing lunch. It was excellent in every way.

Plus £150 credit on Amex Platinum which is useful.

Last edited:
Caporegime
We were booked to go there a few weeks back but had to cancel a few days before. This is my reminder to get us booked in again,.

Yeah definitely make sure you go. There was one course which was a bit meh but I think that's because I can't stand the main ingredient in any situation but the sauce was incredible.

Aktar was there plating and also serving having a chat with people which was great.

Soldato
Just got back from a nice boozy lunch at Chez Bruce. Haven’t been for about 5 years. Food was ok plus rather than great (it used to be great), wine was expensive but excellent. Beat the Wimbledon traffic on the way home too. Hiphiphooray for boozy lunches on a saturday!

Soldato
Went to Opheem last Friday for 10 course tasing lunch. It was excellent in every way.

Plus £150 credit on Amex Platinum which is useful.

Got ourselves booked in late July for dinner (finally!). Can’t wait!

Edit - had a real treat for dinner on Friday pre-theatre. Wu Shuang Cafe in Birmingham Chinatown. Great food, really authentic, super friendly staff and rapid service. Felt like we had temporarily travelled out of Birmingham. 2 minute walk to the theatre too! Definitely need to explore Chinatown more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom