What retro game would you like to see modernised?

Associate
Yeah, EOB was a great trilogy and one of the best games on the Amiga.

I remember playing the original dungeon master with my dad on the Atari ST, was probably 7 or 8 years old. Some of my fondest memories of gaming.

Absolutely mindblowingly incredible game, light years ahead of anything else I'd played up to that point - the atmosphere of the gloomy dungeons and the jump out of your seat shock when getting ambushed!

Ah, simpler times!

Associate
Dungeon Keeper (1 & 2) would be great. There have been a few attempts to be the spiritual successor but none have come close.

Otherwise the Legacy of Kain series would be great with modern graphics. Game play and story were fantastic.

Soldato
I am ok with graphical upgrades, music upgrades (for music should be optional in case people prefer classic like in ff10 and c&c remaster).

It gets sketchy when the gameplay is also altered, the original nier is planned to be remade now but that includes the gameplay which has annoyed me.

Associate
Recently played through X-Men Legends 2 and it made me hanker for another Marvel Ultimate Alliance for PC. I know UA3 exists on the Switch but I think that takes a more Dynasty Warriors approach to things and isn't really what the UA games were about.

Back
Top Bottom