What retro game would you like to see modernised?

kar

kar

Associate
I forget if I posted this here, but certainly I'd like more adventures from Cate Archer and the No One Lives Forever franchise.

Associate
Kick Off 2!!! Alternatively I'd be happy with Lemmings also. Considering how many versions of Worms we've had, surely Lemmings would be a popular one to release.

Associate
Millennium 2.2. Played it a few years ago using an amiga emulator for pc but it didn't run well.

my mate had this on the dragon
used to love going round to play this

I played Chuckie Egg using an emulator during lock down last year, it's still a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I played Chuckie Egg using an emulator during lock down last year, it's still a great game.
Played that the other day on my newly acquired ZX Spectrum, rubber key version. Still plays great. It's a classic!

Thief and Thief 2 are probably my all-time favourite retro PC games. Well, they weren't retro when I first played them. Lots of mods to make the graphics better, but the gamepay is still classic, and the audio divine.

Associate
Always hoped Ristar would make a return of some kind. Remaster, sequel, complete revitalisation; anything to save it from relegation to SEGA's long list of dormant properties.

Associate
Would love a remake of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. I've been replaying through it lately but the N64 graphics haven't aged well.

Associate
I'd love to see modern remakes of all the old Sierra adventure games. Space Quest especially. Such a shame the narrator, Gary Owens, passed away in 2015. His voice was iconic in those games.

Back
Top Bottom