What retro things have you done today?

What do you guys think this SS7 board is worth, untested? Picture 4 of the listing. Also can anyone see a model number on the Gigabyte K7 board box?

£160 for a working one with cpu :eek:

Seems a good spec though, so probably worth at least £50

The ECS Slot1/Socket 370 isn't too bad either - at least semi rare and supports 100mhz coppermines:

No idea on the K7 board, but it doesn't state Athlon XP, so possible it's an early board, something like:

Could even be Slot A?

Got a picture of them?

If they are what I'm thinking I have an stl for them and could break out the resin printer for a set for people.

Oooo, they are these!

(although since i made that last post, I've found several more sellers now on Etsy selling their own, some base in the UK and Germany, for less, so the problem isn't as bad anymore)

Last edited:
Oooo, they are these!

(although since i made that last post, I've found several more sellers now on Etsy selling their own, some base in the UK and Germany, for less, so the problem isn't as bad anymore)

Yeah they've all pinched a thingyverse file.

My resin printer is away in the loft but I'll see if my fdm printer does an ok job or not.

Mine been fantastic so far and will only get (much) better now that the GPU has been unlocked allowing Batocera and native N64 Mupen64 core!

My favourites so far are;

Mad Bomber - Amiga
Mortal Kombat - MAME2000
Neo Turf masters - NEO-GEO CD
Street Fighter 2 the world warrior - CPS1
Sonic CD - SegaCD
Super mario kart - SNES
Tekken 3 - PSX
Virtua Fighter - MAME2003-Xtreme
VVVVVV - Port
Mellow Meadow deluxe - Pico-8
Super Mario Land 2 DX - Gameboy
Quadnet - Dos / Dosbox-Pure
Skyroads - Dos / Dosbox-Pure

There are so many systems it can run perfectly for such a small, cheap device. It makes them look great too because of the good quality screen.

My stock (2100mAh) battery lasted 6 hours 15 on PSX 3/8 brightness, (low volume) which is damned good really. I have a 2800mAh on the way anway

I assume getting Batocera on is pretty straightforward?

That's a good spot as there are a few bits there I'm after so I've put an offer in!
I got the bundle for £40 plus postage. I'm particularly after the Slot1, 754 board, am2/3/+/-/? Board and the basic ISA sound card which works out alright value. I'll shift the PCI Radeon 7000 for a few quid and maybe the 754 Athlon as they don't seem that common, I'll put a basic superintendent in there.

Yay I have a few project(s) finally

Last edited:
I got the bundle for £40 plus postage. I'm particularly after the Slot1, 754 board, am2/3/+/-/? Board and the basic ISA sound card which works out alright value. I'll shift the PCI Radeon 7000 for a few quid and maybe the 754 Athlon as they don't seem that common, I'll put a basic superintendent in there.

Yay I have a few project(s) finally
Think there is an Intel i740 in there as well for the lolz

I assume getting Batocera on is pretty straightforward?
Yep, there are issues though. One being a bug where the motor stays running on really low

What do you guys think this SS7 board is worth, untested? Picture 4 of the listing. Also can anyone see a model number on the Gigabyte K7 board box?

The guy how now listed the k7 board at £200 and the slot370 board at 100 lol my offers would have been a bit off!

The guy how now listed the k7 board at £200 and the slot370 board at 100 lol my offers would have been a bit off!

"Rare gigabyte k7 motherboard opened but never use very good condition box has some scuffs because of age selling as untested (no posting)"

Shame the board in the box isn't a K7 board ,so why it's in an Athlon/Duron branded box is anyone's guess :)

Back
Top Bottom