What to do about my family problem?

Soldato
Two brothers, 36 and 45, living at home with mum and dad? If you were my kids I'd kick the pair of you out. Find your stones, tell him to stfu. He's ******* 45 and living at mummy's.

Then slap yourself for being in this situation to begin with.

Associate
OP
[/QUO
Two brothers, 36 and 45, living at home with mum and dad? If you were my kids I'd kick the pair of you out. Find your stones, tell him to stfu. He's ******* 45 and living at mummy's.

Then slap yourself for being in this situation to begin with.
I only moved back Recently as I lost my job and no where to go it’s until I get my money back together to move back out. Which will be until June. It was either move back temporarily or on sleep streets

Caporegime
I have tried to stand up to him but he attacks me.

Again: Grow some balls. Size is irrelevant, catch him off guard and give him a good slap. I was bullied for years, by many, many people, until one day I lost my **** and put two of them in hospital. I was never bullied again. I don't advocate violence but bullies never listen, they need to feel.

When I lived in my flat my bro would come around early in the morning banging on the door.

I don't know what the even means.

Associate
OP
Sorry I should have described it better. He will knock on the door until I wake up and let him in. We have had a few fights over his behaviour. He bullies my parents who are both in their 60s.
My parents will only let me stay until June they said.

Back
Top Bottom