What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Mr Bean (prime)

Can't believe the amount of times I have watched these over the years and growing up, that I only just realised that some of the filming locations are near to where we live! Just looks so different in 90's fuzziness.

Associate
Uncle Series 3 is on BBC iPlayer over Christmas. Originally aired on BBC3 at the start of the year, sadly I missed it (due to the bone-headed decision to make BBC3 online only, mostly), I did a full box-set binge of all 7 episodes last night. Highly recommended!

Soldato
Making the most of my Amazon prime free trial so have started watching a few seasons they have on there. On a show called 'Startup' at the moment, which 2 episodes in seems like it could be good. Has good reviews anyway.

Associate
Just finished Fargo Season 3. Another 10 episodes of sublimeness.

Shows I've recently bailed on after 4 or 5 episodes:
The Orville
Rick & Morty
Future Man
Jean-Claude Van Johnson

Soldato
Binging on Line of Duty on iPlayer whilst it's on for a limited period over Christmas, having not watched a single episode before. Well, I can now certainly see what all the fuss was about. Incredible show, seems to be a cliff hanger every 5 minutes.

Caporegime
Mindhunter - I'm 5 episodes in and while parts of it are very well done - the setting itself and the vast majority of the characters, one of the main leads (Holden Ford) is wooden and completely lacking any personality to the point of coming across as an autistic collage kid. It's annoying as the inmates/nutters have been well acted and have interesting stories/backgrounds so far - so too for the other main lead, his partner and Holden's girlfriend (quite why she's hitched up with this android is beyond me at the moment). All this only makes the Holden Ford character stand out even more for the wrong reasons. Here's hoping someone slaps him into life soon...

Soldato
Just started on season 1 of The Tunnel.
Also got The Orville to start & Babylon Berlin.

Basically going through Sky Q to see what I've missed watching over the past couple of years!

Finished season 1 of Fringe which was excellent, just another 4 seasons to go now.

Associate
Working my way through 'Peaky Blinders'. Reasonable to good TV I would say.

Same, or rather I started just before Christmas and finished the other day.

Also, recently finished Godless and working my way through The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, Season 5 of Vikings, oh and Only Fools & Horses :D

Soldato
Netflix Trollhunters I cant believe how good it is, its great keeps both adults and kids interested, Del Toro should do more lower budget stuff like this, even more TV shows. keeping in the fantasy block brings out the best of in him.

I would hive it 8/10.

Soldato
Travelers. Really enjoyed the first season, and the second one has been decent so far.

Watched a few episodes of The Orville, it's really bad. It's trying to give the illusion of being a Spaceballs-style comedy, but it lacks humour and the few actual jokes or comedic elements aren't very funny and are badly mistimed or misplaced. Then there's how completely out-of-place the entire subject matter for episode 3 was...

Back
Top Bottom