What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Well the last episode of Flash Forward turned out to be entirely predictable.

Judging by the last minute of the episode, I'm guessing it would have travelled a similar path had there been a 2nd series. On the whole it was bang average 4/5 on a scale of 10.

Soldato
Finished Season 6 of Orange is the New Black. Very much enjoyed it. Love the characters and setting. A few questions about why things turned out as they did. Quite a sad ending really. Looking forward to S7.

Soldato
Sacred Games

Netflix's first Indian in-house production. A cop mystery/drama. Pretty good after two episodes.

It defaults to dubbed English, but I switched to original audio and subtitles. They sometimes speak in english and those bits don't get on-screen text, which is a bit annoying when you're tuned into subtitles (plus fairly heavy Indian accents).

Last edited:
Soldato
Finished Season 6 of Orange is the New Black. Very much enjoyed it. Love the characters and setting. A few questions about why things turned out as they did. Quite a sad ending really. Looking forward to S7.

Does it improve much after season 3?

I loved seasons 1&2, season 3 was an absolute snoozefest and haven't been able to get the motivation to go back to it.

Commissario
I'm currently watching The Americans an episode at a go with my father in the evenings, which is proving to be pretty good (we're just starting season 6).

I'm also watching Weeds for varying numbers of episodes a day, currently on Season 4 which is looking good, although season 2 seemed a bit weak in places.

I finished Final Space yesterday which was enjoyable once it found it's feet, something between Family Guy and Futurama I think.

Soldato
Does it improve much after season 3?

I loved seasons 1&2, season 3 was an absolute snoozefest and haven't been able to get the motivation to go back to it.

I can't particularly remember what happened in S3? Tbh, I don't watch it because it's action packed. It's generally just a good watch for me, love the characters and it generally well written.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Watched Final Space and got annoyed at people saying it was like a less funny Rick and Morty, which I assumed was a kids show.

Watched Rick and Morty - man one of the best animated series I've ever seen. Funny, intelligent, hyper-creative with the ideas and scenarios they get into. I almost gave up on it after the first scene of the pilot with the really weird dialogue between a drunk Rick and whining Morty, but so glad I stuck with it.
10/10

Caporegime
Watched Final Space and got annoyed at people saying it was like a less funny Rick and Morty, which I assumed was a kids show.

Watched Rick and Morty - man one of the best animated series I've ever seen. Funny, intelligent, hyper-creative with the ideas and scenarios they get into. I almost gave up on it after the first scene of the pilot with the really weird dialogue between a drunk Rick and whining Morty, but so glad I stuck with it.
10/10

Forever Rick & Morty!

That and Bojack Horseman are my absolute favourite 'adult' animations (after Archer went down the toilet)

Soldato
Just tried The 100, because I really dig the setup (love post-apocalyptic/old-tech sci fi). Only watched about 20 minutes of the first episode (was tired), but it's so far looking like a pile of ****. All teen angst.

Does it get better, do i need to just ride out the first episode or two?

Back
Top Bottom