What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I'm just starting on The Expanse, only 3 eps in. Good so far. What's the legitimate way to watch it in the UK? From some searches it looks like it was included with Amazon Prime at one point, but it's not now :(

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'm just starting on The Expanse, only 3 eps in. Good so far. What's the legitimate way to watch it in the UK? From some searches it looks like it was included with Amazon Prime at one point, but it's not now :(

I watched the first two seasons on Netflix, season three is not in yet but may be soon, but they have a deal with Amazon to produce the next season so it may end up on there in full at some point.

The early episodes are slow but set the world well. It's well worth sticking with.

Soldato
Watching the first two series of Black Mirror. It's darkly humorous at times. Some people I know don't see that at all though.

Soldato

If you're already enjoying it then excellent, it will only get better and better.

S1&2 are on NF, S3 will appear on NF at some point, S4 onwards will be AP.

Last edited:
Soldato
"Bodyguard" on the BBC.
I was steering clear of this because I wasn't convinced by the trailers; for a start I wasn't a big fan of Richard Madden in GoT, and in the trailers I couldn't believe someone with an air of unexploded bomb about him would be assigned to close security. However it's rained a lot today so I thought I'd take a look at episode one on iPlayer. I've just finished the third episode and am looking forward to Sunday's.

There are flaws in the drama it would be fairly easy to pick fault with, but I haven't thought about Game of Thrones once until writing this, so there must be some decent writing and acting going on in there somewhere.

Or maybe I just like the idea of Keeley Hawes being stern. Either way, worth a look. You'll know within fifteen minutes whether you're onboard for the full ride.

Soldato

I didn't enjoy the first few episodes and dropped it; it was only because of a few users here who recommend i stick with it and i'm very glad i did. Excellent show and can't wait for S4.

Soldato
I was steering clear of this because I wasn't convinced by the trailers; for a start I wasn't a big fan of Richard Madden in GoT, and in the trailers I couldn't believe someone with an air of unexploded bomb about him would be assigned to close security. However it's rained a lot today so I thought I'd take a look at episode one on iPlayer. I've just finished the third episode and am looking forward to Sunday's.

There are flaws in the drama it would be fairly easy to pick fault with, but I haven't thought about Game of Thrones once until writing this, so there must be some decent writing and acting going on in there somewhere.

Or maybe I just like the idea of Keeley Hawes being stern. Either way, worth a look. You'll know within fifteen minutes whether you're onboard for the full ride.

watched the first 2 of the bodyguard which seems to be good so far

Did you see last night's episode (4)?

Won't be long now, he's onto 'em!

Soldato
Did you see last night's episode (4)?
Certainly did.

Must admit that although it was a tense episode, at the end I found myself wondering if anything had actually happened apart from the swap with the blanks. They're going to have to work quite hard to convince me how that happened!

They've created a nice tangle of conspiracies though, I've give them that. If this was a box set I'd have rolled straight on without a moment's hesitation.

Soldato
Certainly did.

Must admit that although it was a tense episode, at the end I found myself wondering if anything had actually happened apart from the swap with the blanks. They're going to have to work quite hard to convince me how that happened!

They've created a nice tangle of conspiracies though, I've give them that. If this was a box set I'd have rolled straight on without a moment's hesitation.

The bullet swap/pistol move is a bit of a mystery but I think it'll all come out in the wash. Either it's somehow part of the conspiracy along with the unaccounted tampering with the hotel CCTV recordings, or more likely, someone is protecting him.

Back
Top Bottom