What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Definitely a different take on the genre, but there are a couple of scenes which if not give it away heavily lean into the twist one quite early on and one around the middle.
Tbh, I can only think of one that suggested towards it, him catching the fly with his chopsticks. The second was almost the reveal for me, when he batted the bullet away. Was the actual reveal at the end of that episode even? Did I miss others?

Man of Honour
Tbh, I can only think of one that suggested towards it, him catching the fly with his chopsticks. The second was almost the reveal for me, when he batted the bullet away. Was the actual reveal at the end of that episode even? Did I miss others?

There are a bunch of things like the catching the fly with the chopsticks which are off for the genre for want of a better way to put it which made me think something else was going on along with a variety of flashback, "hallucination", etc. scenes which don't outright give it away but are a bit of an odd inclusion otherwise, the stuff he injects himself with has an alien/not from earth aesthetic, etc.

Soldato
Dark Matter, not really sure if I like it though.
Very hit and miss show for me so

I have this one ready to start watching. The initial hype was that it was great, but as the series progresses it's not very good? I don't want to waste my time as there are many other shows i want to catch up on. Even on IMDB it's gone down from 8's to 7's.

Worth a watch or not?

Soldato
Just finished Discovery, Rookie and our Red Dwarf Rewatch (first time seeing them all together). Nothing much new coming up I'm bothered about but I might get started on the last 2 or 3 years of The Expanse. Last I saw they opened a buch of stargates.

Associate
Was about to post asking if anyone's seen the new one. Love the old stuff and books. Hope it's done well.
I enjoyed Rebus thought it was good. Was hoping there was another series but there isn't, not yet anyway.

Currently watching, Killing Eve series 3, enjoyed season 1&2 but finding the 3rd series a little slow to get going.

Watched both series of Kin recently and really enjoyed those. Blue lights is also excellent and so is responder. I have so much time on my hands due to a broken leg just in case anyone was wandering! :D:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom