What TV shows are you currently watching

Finished the 2nd season of Lupin. Think this season was actually better than the first, last episode required some leaps though. It felt like they just wanted to have a lot of scenes of him running.

Finished Ripley last night. Absolutely adored it. Andrew Scott was brilliant. The direction, cinematography and style were top notch.

Last edited:
We tried, found it just too slow.

Beautiful, if no t a little bit repetative.

FF through the last three episodes... which I never do!
I have seen that criticism levelled at it since reading reviews and such after finishing it. But for me it hit just right, clearly!

I’m going to give another of the directors/writers shows a go, seems to be well reviewed too. ‘The Night of’. Terrible name, but hopefully it’s just as good :)

The Dry. As a dub myself, but living in Scotland since 2008, I found it a bit cringe when I started watching it last year, and knocked it on the head after three episodes.

Recently two friends said they really enjoyed it, so revisited it and was in a better place to enjoy it. It flies along as well as the episodes are only 30mins a pop.

Just finished S3 of The Outlaws. Nice, fun, easy watch. Only 5 eps, an hour each.

AjeKx6H.png

Brilliant, brilliant show.

Almost done with The Bear S2. They've taken the shouting at each other when in close proximity up another level in this series. I had a headache right the way through the Christmas dinner episode. Swearing seems to be on another level too, not that it bothers me but they seem to be on a mission to shoehorn the F word earlier and earlier into the first sentence of the opening dialogue each time. :D
Good though, last nights "Forks" with Ritchie in the restaurant was exceptional TV.

Currently working my way through TWD The Ones Who Live; only 2 episodes left to watch but aside from the high production, it feels quite flat compared to what I remember of the actual TV series (which I stopped watching after Rick was whisked away episode).

Almost done with The Bear S2. They've taken the shouting at each other when in close proximity up another level in this series. I had a headache right the way through the Christmas dinner episode. Swearing seems to be on another level too, not that it bothers me but they seem to be on a mission to shoehorn the F word earlier and earlier into the first sentence of the opening dialogue each time. :D
Good though, last nights "Forks" with Ritchie in the restaurant was exceptional TV.
For me the Christmas episode was brilliant - and Jamie Lee Curtis should win an Emmy for her performance. It is the last piece of the jigsaw for Carmine and Michael's psyche. As per my earlier post the show is a love letter to food and mental illness.

Back
Top Bottom