What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
oh didnt know there was a book ... might have to check that out. I like sci-fi time travel stuff also - btw have you watched the series(s) travelers ... IMO another really good one.
Yeah Blake Crouch has done a few Sci-fi books I think. There's one on an oil rig as well that I half read and ran out of holiday! (Only time I read is on holiday, even though I quite enjoy it!) I can't remember the name of that one though.

Travelers is a good recommendation thanks but we have already seen that one. It's one of the reasons we now have a nixie clock in our living room! :cry: Bought from Ebay and shipped from someone in Ukraine around the time we finished the show.

I love all sorts of films like that and we just watched back to the future 1 and 2 again last weekend too lol.

I'm trying to think of something I can recommend as well, but I'm drawing a blank. The only thing coming to mind is a film called "Primer" but don't watch that when you're drunk or you'll not understand it! (To be fair, I struggle with this one sober! :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom