What watch do you wear?

Thinking of getting an Orient Black Mako for my next watch. Anybody got one? They seem to get good reviews on the usual sites, but I trust OCUK users more :p

I've got a Blue Mako and I like it very much :) It feels much better quality than it should for the money. It keeps very good time as well. I wanted a well made, nice looking automatic from a proper watch company without spending much money and it fits the bill perfectly.

Thinking of getting an Orient Black Mako for my next watch. Anybody got one? They seem to get good reviews on the usual sites, but I trust OCUK users more :p
I've got a few Orients including an orange Mako, it currently gets worn as a very casual watch on a nato strap but it's very well built and reliable.

Prices for Makos on eBay and Amazon vary quite a bit but there is a good company in Germany that sells them for a very reasonable price.

I'm a bit of a Tag fan (At a good price)

photo%201.JPG

My latest addition;

photo%202.JPG

Last edited:
Hewn from a single ten ton block of boron mined on a near earth asteroid...

The Casio F-91!

35dbxwz.jpg

They last me a few months to a year before they die due to the hammering they get during tennis and golf. At £15 a pop, these babies are THE clunge magnet accessory.

Last edited:
Latest, first automatic:

533848_2560801358613_1811452873_1492371_131381240_n.jpg

Been toying with the idea of getting it for years, tried the C40 first but too busy. Also tried the C60 with black face and orange markers. Liking it so far.

Last edited:
Hewn from a single ten ton block of boron mined on a near earth asteroid...

The Casio F-91!

35dbxwz.jpg

They last me a few months to a year before they die due to the hammering they get during tennis and golf. At £15 a pop, these babies are THE clunge magnet accessory.

pfff F-91? ... W-86 is where it's at.

Electro Luminescence, man! Can you even see yours in the dark?
Mine can signal spacemen with it's technological glow as well as stinging my eyes in the dark.
:p:p :D

Latest, first automatic:

[/IMG]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/533848_2560801358613_1811452873_1492371_131381240_n.jpg[/IMG]

Been toying with the idea of getting it for years, tried the C40 first but too busy. Also tried the C40 with black face and orange markers. Liking it so far.

you mean the c60 with orange markers? I have that one :D, although just sent it back for minor repair.

Aye the C60, not the C40 as previously stated (dopey). Yeah originally I liked the Black/Orange face better than the Black/White face with orange bezel but in the flesh I preferred the latter. Orange is a bit quirkier too I suppose. Should have bought it in the nearly new sale early in the year and saved myself about £100, luckily I got it for 15% off anyway so not too bad.

I quite fancied this one at the time too although a bit pricier:

Jazzmaster_AUTO_CHRONO_H32616553.jpg

Last edited:
I did get mine in the NN sale (£165 off iirc), but really want a bracelet for it - however not for ~£100!

I'll probably end up spending way more than £100 by getting a black/white c60 on bracelet and just swap the straps! It might cost £300 more, but at least there will be a new watch in it. I can't justify £100 for a strap to myself.

citizen.jpg

I love this watch and never missed a second. Got it from Florida around 3 years ago. I have smacked the hell out of it at work but no scratches at all on the face.

I have a Citizen EcoDrive Skyhawk WR200, the best watch I have had for a long time.

Perfect timing and as you point out, built like a tank.

Aye the C60, not the C40 as previously stated (dopey). Yeah originally I liked the Black/Orange face better than the Black/White face with orange bezel but in the flesh I preferred the latter. Orange is a bit quirkier too I suppose. Should have bought it in the nearly new sale early in the year and saved myself about £100, luckily I got it for 15% off anyway so not too bad.

I quite fancied this one at the time too although a bit pricier:

Jazzmaster_AUTO_CHRONO_H32616553.jpg

very smart :)

Back
Top Bottom