What watch do you wear?

You'll be surprised how big you can go with relatively small wrists, my arms are pretty small and a 42mm PO fits nicely, wouldn't want anything bigger.

It's also a bit like shoes in a way. One brand's size 8 is another's size 9. I know that sounds strange but 42mm widths can appear larger or smaller depending on the piece in question. I would suggest trying as many out in person as you can. You will also find that retailers can get pretty close to online prices and I am happy to pay a premium to try before buying.

I decided to return the PO and have now settled for the new SMPc, I simply love this watch

1.jpg

3.jpg

Got a scratch on my favorite watch face :( Tried the toothpaste trick but it's a bit too deep. Any idea how much it costs to have it removed properly? It wasn't a hugely expensive watch ($200) so obviously I don't want to spend a silly amount.

Ta.

Got a scratch on my favorite watch face :( Tried the toothpaste trick but it's a bit too deep. Any idea how much it costs to have it removed properly? It wasn't a hugely expensive watch ($200) so obviously I don't want to spend a silly amount.

Ta.

Suck it up. You'll spend ~1/4 of the watch value getting the scratch polished out.

I really, really don't like metal strap watches!

Has to be leather for me, currently have the Citizen red arrows special edition but will be changing this christmas for something else.

Back
Top Bottom