What watch do you wear?

My three watches.. Not "high end" like most of your lots but they look good and they tell the time.

IMG-20111207-01406.jpg

IMG-20110805-00504.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

Not the best of pictures.

nicE WATches

so what is the deal with armani watches? they do look good yes but so overpriced and they have little functionality such a shame about price

style over substance I believe, would much rather a C.Ward watch for the money. It may not look as flash but mechanically its 100% better.

I see but I really like the look of this watch very much:

watch.jpg

but it does sweet fa and is expensive!
anyone have this watch? or a lookalike alternative with better functions and cheaper?

I see but I really like the look of this watch very much:

watch.jpg

but it does sweet fa and is expensive!
anyone have this watch? or a lookalike alternative with better functions and cheaper?

Uncle has that one and I have the blue face one. I'll see if I can get a pic for you when I see him (but don't keep your hopes up lol)

Uncle has that one and I have the blue face one. I'll see if I can get a pic for you when I see him (but don't keep your hopes up lol)

lol does it look any good?

what is the build quality like?

I just feel it looks attractive but v little features for so much money

I have an Omega Seamaster that I got for my 18th (10 years ago). I've worn it 2 or 3 times in that time and its a total waste - tried to tell my parents at the time that I wanted a computer for my birthday but they insisted on buying me a watch. I would have sold it by now if they would let me!!

Nowadays I occasionally wear this cheapish Ironman watch when I need to time my splits with the stopwatch, other than that I look at my phone or the other billion things that have the time on nowadays. I will never understand the fascination some people have with wrist watches!

I have an Omega Seamaster that I got for my 18th (10 years ago). I've worn it 2 or 3 times in that time and its a total waste - tried to tell my parents at the time that I wanted a computer for my birthday but they insisted on buying me a watch. I would have sold it by now if they would let me!!

Nowadays I occasionally wear this cheapish Ironman watch when I need to time my splits with the stopwatch, other than that I look at my phone or the other billion things that have the time on nowadays. I will never understand the fascination some people have with wrist watches!

Jewellery, status, appreciation of the mechanics inside, history, fashion - take your pick!

lol does it look any good?

what is the build quality like?

I just feel it looks attractive but v little features for so much money

The links are the same as mine. They have a rubbery feeling which is love or hate imo. I don't mind them though but it can get a bit "sticky" (It's hard to explain).

It is a fashion watch more then function. Something you would wear to a wedding on a one off.

Build quality is fine. I had no issues with misalignment on mine or his. Best to just go to Goldsmiths or similar to try it on. They've got a lush Bronze one that I regret not waiting for though I've had compliments on my blue one. And a silver/grey one that also looks stunning.

Guys, can someone please recommend me the cheapest yet "respectable" elegant Swiss watch possible? Ironically enough I live in Switzerland, but prices here in the shops are very high, and I don't like watches enough to splurge out, yet do like them enough to want something elegant but that won't break the bank. Would be willing to buy online or go second-hand, and budget is a couple of hundred quid, lets say £250. Leather strap preferred, and no Swatches please. :)

Last edited:
so what is the deal with armani watches? they do look good yes but so overpriced and they have little functionality such a shame about price
The deal is they're cheaply made watches that cost as much as they do based purely on the brand name.

Avoid at all costs in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom