What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Any of you able to link me to an aftermarket silicone strap for my Tissot PRC200 Watch please?

It has T0554171705700 noted on the receipt if that is important and is the one below :) not paying silly money for a genuine Tissot one!

C5t1avMl.jpeg

Soldato
I haven’t a clue about these things :D it needs to look sorta similar to what is on it now as it’s damaged just.

Bought a Seiko SSB421P1 and arrived today. Blown away by the detail and build quality on this thing!

Bro will get my Tissot when I get a new strap :)

Soldato
Hi guys, can you recommend anything for around the 2-2.5k mark? I like a chunky deep largish case preferably (43mm etc). Something similar to a Bremont in style or a Tudor black bay.

Last edited:
Soldato
The only problem I find with Tudor (as beautiful as they are) is their all quite on the small size case wise (39-41mm) I have large hands/wrists so not overly keen on something that looks a bit delicate size wise.
If you want chunkier, perhaps the P001? The case and strap design make it a different beast that the simple case diameter measurement won't portray. Delicate it is not.

Soldato
Hello... going aboard for a beach/pool side holiday in a few weeks.
Not taking anything fancy with me due to all the muggings for watches, Normally I would just take a g-shock and another watch.. but I've not been wearing a watch much with working from home and when I have, I've been rocking the moonswatch or recently the casio LF-20W both very light watches and neither are water proof enough for swimming.

So I'm looking for suggests for a light weight water proof watch, that's budget friendly, say sub £200.

Thanks...

Associate
Hello... going aboard for a beach/pool side holiday in a few weeks.
Not taking anything fancy with me due to all the muggings for watches, Normally I would just take a g-shock and another watch.. but I've not been wearing a watch much with working from home and when I have, I've been rocking the moonswatch or recently the casio LF-20W both very light watches and neither are water proof enough for swimming.

So I'm looking for suggests for a light weight water proof watch, that's budget friendly, say sub £200.

Thanks...
Maybe a Citizen eco-drive titanium? There are quite a few below £200 with a WR of 10 bar.

Or a Lorus quartz titanium for around £70.

Soldato
Hi guys, just wanting to pick brains if possible.

Got the chance to purchase a Tudor gmt Pepsi from a friend (surprisingly looks great on - wrist size) They had the watch recently serviced along with a replacement case/new serial number due to the watch having a slight fall - dinged, rather than polishing the ding out the case was exchanged. Would this worry anyone or would everything be okay from a mechanical point etc?

Many thanks
Rich

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi guys, just wanting to pick brains if possible.

Got the chance to purchase a Tudor gmt Pepsi from a friend (surprisingly looks great on - wrist size) They had the watch recently serviced along with a replacement case/new serial number due to the watch having a slight fall - dinged, rather than polishing the ding out the case was exchanged. Would this worry anyone or would everything be okay from a mechanical point etc?

Many thanks
Rich
Sounds a bit suss unless they have paperwork to prove it. Swapping bits over in itself isn't an issue.

Soldato
They have the genuine paperwork/service receipt from Tudor with the amendments on paper etc….
Replacement cases matter for older watches and resale, but I wouldn't be fussed by this one if it was sufficiently well priced in, as it's a recent watch.
No mechanical worries at all if it was a legit case from Tudor. Probably now better checked over mechanically than one straight from an AD.

Back
Top Bottom