What watch do you wear?

Soldato

as mentioned previously, I managed to pick up this lovely Tudor GMT, flawless. I was sceptical as to wether it would be too small for my wrist but tbh I think it’s just right :) paid £1800 for it so it was a great saving and allowed me to purchase a time piece that otherwise wouldn’t have been in my price region. Apologies for a poor iPhone shot but I’m no photographer, (the close up picture actually makes it look larger on my wrist than in person.

If anyone knows where I can pick up a nice (either genuine or good as) rubber strap that would be great!

Tia

Last edited:
Soldato
Was rummaging about in my watch box and forgot I had this :p

New battery ordered

IMG20230701100743-01.jpg

Soldato

as mentioned previously, I managed to pick up this lovely Tudor GMT, flawless. I was sceptical as to wether it would be too small for my wrist but tbh I think it’s just right :) paid £1800 for it so it was a great saving and allowed me to purchase a time piece that otherwise wouldn’t have been in my price region. Apologies for a poor iPhone shot but I’m no photographer, (the close up picture actually makes it look larger on my wrist than in person.

If anyone knows where I can pick up a nice (either genuine or good as) rubber strap that would be great!

Tia
Looks a perfect fit to me :) Very nice watch.

Soldato
Just bought myself a Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic, since the 5 Pro didn't upgrade hardware. LOL. Had a 3 Classic before.

If I remember to charge it, or wear it, that'll be a start.

I have a nice Rotary somewhere that I wear out on occasion.

Soldato
Lovely watch and it goes great on that NATO. I must get a few more NATO's for mine.
This one’s a bark and Jack, not as soft as another I have but the colour and quality is great.
Lovely watch, always wanted one of these :) One day maybe :D
may as well buy now as they seem to like putting the prices up every 6 months at the moment. I’ve had to update the insurance for it a few times because they keep changing it!

Man of Honour
This one’s a bark and Jack, not as soft as another I have but the colour and quality is great.

may as well buy now as they seem to like putting the prices up every 6 months at the moment. I’ve had to update the insurance for it a few times because they keep changing it!
I bought a used 30th anniversary one a few years ago. I'm never selling it but it's probably doubled in value since.

Soldato
Hi guys,

Just wondering what people’s opinions were on the Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Chronograph Sprint? A personal perspective - I love it!! £2.3k. Been looking at something a little sportier and seems to fit the bill, but don’t know much about this brand?

My ideal watch would be an omega seamaster 300m co-axial but at 5.2k now I think that is out of the question :( even second hand they’re pulling between 3.6k - 4k.

Many thanks :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I've put the Stowa Marine, Seiko Antarctica and Casio Cognit Schema up for sale. Looks like the Casio has sold pending payment (£200+postage).

The decision did not come lightly, but I have found myself wearing the Stowa bronze, Laco Pro and Hamilton Pilot Pioneer basically exclusively due to how versatile they all are with any attire. I'll miss the Marine 36 the most I think, that movement and dial combo are stunning. Hoping to get £850+ postage for the Marine and £350+ postage for the Baby Tuna.

I won't be buying any new watches to fill the gaps, three watches is more than enough, these three were the OG watches I'd longed for anyway so naturally they are keepers.

In other news, my Archer Straps canvas has a faulty keeper, the stitching has come loose :(

6Ha9EJM.jpg

Looks great though otherwise...

gJHw4WS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom