What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Marloe are currently live showing the process to get to the new Morar dive watch, quite cool design but sadly it's grown in size to just over 41mm. TOO BIG! (for my liking).

Soldato
The next overhyped bit of plastic tat from Swatch

Although if I could buy one at retail without the faff I probably would
That black and yellow looks wicked. I went to get a Omega Swatch on release day but the queues were outrageous. Expect similar or worse this time although second hand values of the Omega ones have dropped right back for all but the most desireable. We'll see if that has an effect on the flipped values of these ones.

My pal at work has the Moon Swatch, bought by his wife at a hugely inflated price as a wedding present. It looks ok but feels like a childs toy, would expect the same for this collab. Like you, if I could walk into my local Swatch store and buy one at retail price I would, otherwise it'll end up very near to the bottom of an almost never ending wishlist.
*Edit - Mission to the Moon Swatch.

Last edited:
Soldato
The next overhyped bit of plastic tat from Swatch

Although if I could buy one at retail without the faff I probably would
I have a feeling this might go wrong very quickly:

...the ANTARCTIC OCEAN model features a bicolor water contact indicator that detects the presence of water

Soldato
Those swatch-blancpains look like tacky garbage to my eye. I wonder if the plastic/biowhatever will stain ppls arms like the moonswatch apparently did.

Soldato
Anyone looking for a watch winder, might i suggest looking here?

I've asked for a winder for my birthday.. bonus points if it can do 2..

I'll forward that on to the Mrs for inspiration!

Last edited:
Soldato
That black and yellow looks wicked. I went to get a Omega Swatch on release day but the queues were outrageous. Expect similar or worse this time although second hand values of the Omega ones have dropped right back for all but the most desireable. We'll see if that has an effect on the flipped values of these ones.

My pal at work has the Moon Swatch, bought by his wife at a hugely inflated price as a wedding present. It looks ok but feels like a childs toy, would expect the same for this collab. Like you, if I could walk into my local Swatch store and buy one at retail price I would, otherwise it'll end up very near to the bottom of an almost never ending wishlist.
*Edit - Mission to the Moon Swatch.
I'm gonna resist the urge of buying one, I like the fact that the fake fathoms is driven by an auto movement, but what happens when it eventually requires a service? Do we just bin a £400 watch?

Man of Honour
Might get some flack for this as it's not a real Omega :D but I loved the look of the Mercury and finally managed to get to a swatch shop to pick one up

The case feels cheap and nasty, but it's a nice looking watch

fbiBJyf.png

Associate
Don't normally like nato's but quite like this one , lume is fantastic better than anything else i've ever seen , pip thing is awful though.

(oops that pic looks big hope its autosized)

hkd2RfD.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom