What watch do you wear?

98AD4A03-E980-4071-81AA-5014A20FF867-11447-0000026B1D35F8CB.jpg

I love that watch, I was looking on the internet and i saw the same watch but with a different strap, is that strap from another Tissot watch? Or am i mistaken and that strap comes with the watch you bought at the jewelers as standard?

I bought mine online with a leather strap, the metal strap was a little extra I think. :)

I saw a nice Black Rotary Chronograph but heard mixed opinions of the brand itself (copying other brand designs etc) so didn't look beyond that!

Looked and felt like nice watches though! My dad has a gold one going back a decade and that's still looking fresh today. Maybe the mixed opinions are of more modern models.

Edit*
R5GTT, where did you order the strap from? I wouldn't mind trying out a different strap at some point!

I saw a nice Black Rotary Chronograph but heard mixed opinions of the brand itself (copying other brand designs etc) so didn't look beyond that!

Looked and felt like nice watches though! My dad has a gold one going back a decade and that's still looking fresh today. Maybe the mixed opinions are of more modern models.

Edit*
R5GTT, where did you order the strap from? I wouldn't mind trying out a different strap at some point!

all the modern ones appear to be copies of tag / omega / breitling

whoever

Are they around £4000? Lovely watch.

My dads turned 55 and wants to treat himself to a nice watch, he said he's willing to spend roughly £1000.

He likes watches similar to the omega above that has no stopwatch/'gadgets' behind the hands, something nice and simple.

What would you guys suggest? He keeps looking at the Omega 300m but its around £2000 and just too much!

Are they around £4000? Lovely watch.

My dads turned 55 and wants to treat himself to a nice watch, he said he's willing to spend roughly £1000.

He likes watches similar to the omega above that has no stopwatch/'gadgets' behind the hands, something nice and simple.

What would you guys suggest? He keeps looking at the Omega 300m but its around £2000 and just too much!

May be worth trying for a cheeky discount and putting the bit extra if that's what he really wants. I got 15% and I'm kicking myself for not going in any lower!

Back
Top Bottom