What watch do you wear?

Congrats on the Orient, nice to see another one on here. An orange Mako was my first automatic:-

Watches800.jpg

What make/model is the second one in from the left? Absolutely love the look of it.

This is mine (this actual one isn't it's just a pic I got off the t'internet)

animalwatch.jpg

Got it in 1995 so it's lasted quite well :D
Mine doesn't have the glow in the dark hands though. Only the seconds hand glows which is as good as useless!

Some nice watches. different to the usual ones going on in here. very lovely

Thanks :) I do like those Divers style watches but 2 things put me off buying one:

1: Big casing, ~40mm really is the max size for me.
2: Everyone seems to have one and they all look very similar in design between brands so don't stand out among the rest!

I didn't think much of the Tissot PRC200 in the online store pictures but when I saw it in person it looked a lot classier than its price suggested it would be, and the fact that it goes well with any clothing :p

And that's me watched out for another 11 years :)

Seiko 5 Arrived today but been busy so not been able to post until now.
Smaller than I imagined it would be compared to the Tissot but comfortable and will be just fine as a daily :)

Did it come with a bracelet?

That looks really nice actually!

It appears to keep time well against the PRC200 after not being worn for a day which in turn keeps time well with the radio controlled desk clock :)

That looks really nice actually!

It appears to keep time well against the PRC200 after not being worn for a day which in turn keeps time well with the radio controlled desk clock :)

thats good then.

im sure ive read it has a 36hour reserve, thinking of picking it up as a nice daily.

do you auto folks have watch winders or do you just set the date/time on the day you wear again? or do you give it a shake every morning?

Back
Top Bottom