What watch do you wear?

Just got my watch as a Christmas present to myself, love it.
its the Casio F-91W
$(KGrHqEOKn!E1H6w(QmtBNZ2w1gM9Q~~_35.JPG

terrorist watch although the only things I blow up are tanks with C4 in BC2 :)

And that's me watched out for another 11 years :)

Seiko 5 Arrived today but been busy so not been able to post until now.
Smaller than I imagined it would be compared to the Tissot but comfortable and will be just fine as a daily :)

A26A5458.jpg

A26A5465.jpg

Ah fair enough. I'll be sure to check back. :)
I bought my Seiko SKX007 on the 13th. It was despatched on the 14th and was delivered on the 17th. I bought my bracelet on the 12th and it was despatched on the 13th. It got here today. :)

Just need to be brave and remove the old bracelet and fit my new one! :p

Skx007/009 users! How long did it take for your movements to settle in? I've had mine a little over a week and gone from -3sec a day to +10sec and now heading to +20sec :confused: I've read you should give them a couple of months to get an idea of their actual accuracy but a change of +23sec in a couple of days does worry me slightly.

I bought my Seiko SKX007 on the 13th. It was despatched on the 14th and was delivered on the 17th. I bought my bracelet on the 12th and it was despatched on the 13th. It got here today. :)

Just need to be brave and remove the old bracelet and fit my new one! :p

DO IT! And pics of the bracelet if you don't mind :D

Skx007/009 users! How long did it take for your movements to settle in? I've had mine a little over a week and gone from -3sec a day to +10sec and now heading to +20sec :confused: I've read you should give them a couple of months to get an idea of their actual accuracy but a change of +23sec in a couple of days does worry me slightly.

4 weeks should be enough imo but I don't have experience with those models.

DO IT! And pics of the bracelet if you don't mind :D
I've had a quick look at where the bracelet joins the watch and I can't see how to remove it with the tool I've got so I think I'll cop out and take the easy route of visiting a jeweler in town in the week. I walk up the high street every evening on the way home and there's at least 2 places I can go. :p

As for the picture of the bracelet, see below. :) Sorry it isn't the best quality, the lighting doesn't help and I've not removed the plastic covering either. :p I can say that it looks much, much better than the default bracelet. :cool:

20130120193758.jpg

I've had a quick look at where the bracelet joins the watch and I can't see how to remove it with the tool I've got so I think I'll cop out and take the easy route of visiting a jeweler in town in the week. I walk up the high street every evening on the way home and there's at least 2 places I can go. :p

As for the picture of the bracelet, see below. :) Sorry it isn't the best quality, the lighting doesn't help and I've not removed the plastic covering either. :p I can say that it looks much, much better than the default bracelet. :cool:

20130120193758.jpg

Watch this and forward to 1.15 to find out how. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIewnx5djEA

Smaller than I imagined it would be compared to the Tissot but comfortable and will be just fine as a daily :)
A26A5458.jpg

A26A5465.jpg

I like - let us know if/and how much you get charged by customs. Would make a nice present for my brother. :)

I've encountered a bit of a problem with the Seiko, it appears the date/day adjust has stopped working, it adjusts by itself as the hour passes midnight but not in crown position 1 to adjust it, turning the crown does nothing.

I've replied to creationwatches feedback email they send about how I am finding the service/product so will see what they advise.

Other than that though the watch is very comfortable and the lume is rather tasty :D

rps20130120_062502_250.jpg

Some nice watches. different to the usual ones going on in here. very lovely

Back
Top Bottom