What watch do you wear?

My latest - Seiko Kinetic with Brown Dial

SeikoKinetic_zps1c063f7f.jpg

The brown strap on the 5 looks good too. Nice j

I think I'll put the Tissot leather strap on mine when it comes back from Seiko, they said yesterday it will be about 10 more days max as 2 techs have been on sick leave so repairs are delayed :(

I'll admit, at first I was a bit confused on how to attach it and wear so had to Youtube it like a massive noob :o

I didn't like the double strap section below the backplate so removed (read: cut properly so it's not even obvious!) it and it wears flusher with my wrist now.

The Mako face is black but not pure black, it's kind of like the off black shade you see on Eco-Drive watches. The stripes and black of the Mato suits this very well.

What do you guys think?

nato_front.jpg

nato_front2.jpg

nato_back.jpg

Last edited:
The cut requires an application of "Fraystop" which I'll pick up tomorrow from the fabric section at a local store but yeah, it fits better now and still retains the ability to not lose the watch if a spring bar breaks :)

~TB~, Monkeyswag? :D

Nice watch however I'm not a fan of those straps. That's a pretty versatile watch but the strap has restricted it and made it suitable for only informal jacket / t-shirt wear.

[in my opinion of-course - you can wear it with what you want :p]

Yes mate, the note made me smile too :D

It's the little things isn't it :D

Nice watch however I'm not a fan of those straps. That's a pretty versatile watch but the strap has restricted it and made it suitable for only informal jacket / t-shirt wear.

[in my opinion of-course - you can wear it with what you want :p]

I'm going to wear it to interviews and business meetings and nobody will stop me!

Kidding of course :p The Tissot will be worn for formal days, this and the Seiko are for work and play/swim :)

I've created a watch purchasing monster :D

You have cost me many monies the last month or so mister!

2r5qm37.jpg

Pulsar PM7009X1

The other half bought it for my birthday present in 2011. It's nice and light to wear, looks smart. The digital display is more of a grey tone, it looks more subtlly contrasted from the black face than is depicted, so it looks pretty smart whilst retaining the functions of a digital.

Going to buy her a Seksy 'hidden hearts' watch when I can afford it. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom