What watch do you wear?

I'm wearing the Zeno again today. Had a Longines yesterday. Now I just want a Panni though. Nothing else will do.

*sells Mrs*

Still short.

e62c1e048d6811e2a5d322000a1f90e5_7.jpg

So how "cheap" is this one going to be?

£17

The ebay ones were worth a go at £6 each. You get what you pay for really. They're fine for normal casual wear and nothing more demanding than that but the Maratec Zulu I bought first is a lot better in fit and finish. The MIL version I ordered over the weekend is plain coloured dark olive so will suit the watch better and will be more comfortable for swimming as well since the Zulu one is thicker/harder on the wrist.

I think I'll be ordering this: http://www.crownandbuckle.com/leather-nato-22mm-oiled.html

Jealous! I missed out on one last night with a massively scratched crystal and a grey face, which was really nice. Original bracelet and dial looked in great nick, under the messed up crystal. Would have been a nice easy fix to make a great watch.
Bid on it last minute but it came up with an error as I was in France and it was a UK auction. Went for 295 GBP! :( balls.

Get some pics up!

Dunks:

b56268b88fb711e2aae322000a1f9858_7.jpg

First time it's touched a wrist. Back in box all protective stuff on. It's a peach.

I'm looking at the Seiko Monster (Black) or the 007 but I don't want something that will annoy me under my work shirt if it is too high (if you get me)

Anyone got one or the other, care to comment?

Thanks

Ah I quite like the fluted bezels (in stainless, gold is a bit much for moi) but love the clean look the plain bezel gives.

Need to palm off some stuff so I can pick one up and not feel so left out to you now!

I'm planning something pretty horrific for this one. I would normally go more understated but I am having a dial cut from turquoise, so what's the point!

I wouldn't butcher an original watch for this but as the case was crownless, movemementless and dialless, I don't feel too bad!

It's something I want to get out of my system. Sort of native american meets tudor vibe?

Back
Top Bottom