What watch do you wear?

There is a bracelet version and a black faced with blue accents version as well. Since I have the bracelet I'd be looking at a rubber strap for swimming so this works well.

Hmm

Anyone know where to get a nice selection of tan watch straps?
Crown & Buckle :)

"Thank you for your query , Tony Parker PRC200 will be available end of May – early June but not exact date has yet been given by our HQ ."

Hmm just got the same email reply from them.

Here's the black version of the Seastar: http://www.watchtag.com/21355.html

That seems like a very good price as well for the specs posted earlier.

She loved it either way. Made the strap smaller last night and it fits like a glove and she's all smiles.

Now time to introduce a new watch without her noticing...

Did you whip the back off and have a look at the movement

seems a wierd thing to fake, I wonder if a dial from a prince was cut down to have the diamonds added, why wouldn't you print princess if you were faking these?

may well be franken more than fake

Is it wrong that I'm loving this?

Lpxkgbf.jpg

Seastar 1000 Automatic
- 2824-2 movement
- 42mm / 96g
- 300m with auto helium valve
- Superluminova

Again, looks different & unique to other dive watches.

it looks great, very sporty and fresh, would look good in jeans and a nice sleeve, but its 42mm, you said you preferred a 39mm, stick to your guns matey, and hold out for that Tissot,

the Orient is now +/- 3 secs a day, think I will stick with that for now ;)

it looks great, very sporty and fresh, would look good in jeans and a nice sleeve, but its 42mm, you said you preferred a 39mm, stick to your guns matey, and hold out for that Tissot,

the Orient is now +/- 3 secs a day, think I will stick with that for now ;)

Yup 42mm is the biggest I'd wear, ideally 39 or 40 but that seastar it's thinner than the Orient so should wear smaller as well and the lugs curve round with the strap to further help this. I'll have to find a jeweller that has one in stock to try first of course.

I just love the seastar design!

I also want the limited edition of course... This is not good for the wallet.

Lots of watches look questionable in online pictures but much nicer in person. The Orange Seamaster is no exception either.

Indeed they do but that won't be too far of the mark. The blue is just is too much in your face but then it is all very subjective. :)

Last edited:
Lots of watches look questionable in online pictures but much nicer in person. The Orange Seamaster is no exception either.

The Titanium Seamaster PO doesn't photograph well, but when you handle it and see it in daylight, it is not short of incredible. If you want a blue watch then that is the best blue watch I've seen in the metal.

The Titanium Seamaster PO doesn't photograph well, but when you handle it and see it in daylight, it is not short of incredible. If you want a blue watch then that is the best blue watch I've seen in the metal.

And so it should be for that kind of coin!

I'm definitely getting the Tony Parker Tissot, only way I won't is if I don't make it into the list of 4999 orders for one. A suitable dive watch needs to be bought as well of similar wearing size at some point but I'll make do with using the PRC 200 for the time being.

Is it wrong that I'm loving this?

http://i.imgur.com/Lpxkgbf.jpg[IMG]

Seastar 1000 Automatic
- 2824-2 movement
- 42mm / 96g
- 300m with auto helium valve
- Superluminova

Again, looks different & unique to other dive watches.[/QUOTE]

reminds me of a blue seiko skx
[url]http://images.askmen.com/fashion/watch/1291318651_seiko-skx007-dive-watch_1.jpg[/url]

Guys. Looking For a watch that will be a daily

Looking to pay a max £150

What ones do you recommend ?

I wear and shirt and tie to work, I'm liking divers type watch and would like it to have a date on it and be automatic.

Im thinkimg Seiko monster? Any others I should be looking at?

Thanks.

The turquoise seconds hand really does it for me. There is something about little touches like that that really appeals. A splash of colour amidst an otherwise fairly plain design sets it on fire.

21355x.jpg

That's exactly why I like my current PRC 200, a little splash of yellow on the chrono hands finishes it nicely.

UXKH9fM.jpg.png

Guys. Looking For a watch that will be a daily

Looking to pay a max £150

What ones do you recommend ?

I wear and shirt and tie to work, I'm liking divers type watch and would like it to have a date on it and be automatic.

Im thinkimg Seiko monster? Any others I should be looking at?

Thanks.

Everyone will come in with Seiko too, add Orient Mako/Ray to the list of options as well :)

Did you whip the back off and have a look at the movement

seems a wierd thing to fake, I wonder if a dial from a prince was cut down to have the diamonds added, why wouldn't you print princess if you were faking these?

may well be franken more than fake

Not had it off yet, I'll give it a bash later. I lost that jumbo Tudor, went for 695 last second and I was up to 680. Easily worth the 695, just thought I'd done enough to seal it. Annoyed about that one, more looking for a jumbo Tudor.

Back
Top Bottom