What watch do you wear?

Have any of you got a list of watches that you have on your list of aims?

Mine seems to creep up, and up, and get more expensive. I'm not sure I'll achieve this without losing a testicle, but tops are:

Omega Seamaster PO
Omega Seasmaster AT
Nomos Tangente
Zenith El Primero
Tudor Prince Oysterdate
Panerai 219

I had a few more I forget, but that would do to start... ha! One day...

I'm quite picky with most stuff, I've never taken to the Omega watches really. Most of the styles I like all look alike model to model from a distance and these seem to be the first choice for a lot of people so quite common. Same goes for Tag watches although if I had £3k sitting around I'd drop that on the Monaco in a heartbeat as that wore, looked and felt amazing in duty free recently.

In that respect I don't really have a list of aims. The PRC200 was my first watch, it's on a bracelet now and feels excellent to wear and the face is different to other chronos as well as its timekeeping doesn't deviate by anything at all over the course of a week which I thought was not possible? It stands out and looks smart/more expensive than the combined price I paid for it which is a bonus.

I think it's a case of getting bored with one thing after a while and wanting something different next time as is the case now. The Tissot will stay forever but two watches are more than enough for me. One for casual and one for smart.

its a good choice Mrk, again using the ETA2824-2 signed Longines movement, it wont disappoint, I do like the big numbers

I'm sure this will be the case :D

What about the seamaster range ?

See above about the range. I don't mind spending money on something nice but at the same time I'd like it to look unique as well. I don't feel the Seamaster looks unique enough among cheaper (although excellent) alternatives. That's not knocking the Seamaster of course, it's just not one I'd pick for myself. I think the Longines is more me :)

Last edited:
What about the seamaster range ?

mid size seamaster would foot the bill :D

www.watches.co.uk has one at the moment for £895, I have dealt with them a few times, I am sure you could get that down to £850, its a 36mm, but with crown it should come in at 39mm, I personaly think it suits a small wrist,

Link: http://www.watches.co.uk/watch/13201s/omega-seamaster-professional-midsize-2561.80.00/

Mine seems to creep up, and up, and get more expensive. I'm not sure I'll achieve this without losing a testicle, but tops are:

Omega Seamaster PO
Omega Seasmaster AT
Nomos Tangente
Zenith El Primero
Tudor Prince Oysterdate
Panerai 219

getting a Rolex Sub soon, been wanting one for years, but just haven't managed to get the cash together, soon ;)

Last edited:

Omega Seamaster PO
Omega Seasmaster AT
Nomos Tangente
Zenith El Primero
Tudor Prince Oysterdate
Panerai 219

Currently debating whether to buy a JLC master chronograph but that's about it. Currently own a Seamaster and a PAM 320.

Me also. My Mako came from Creation and just came straight through without any problems. Creation are excellent service-wise - shame they haven't got the blue Ray in stock.

Bremont MBII/GN on Toshi strap:

p1000124crop.jpg

imag0156crop.jpg

Last edited:

The only watch I rather fancy but can't bring myself to buy is an IWC Spitfire 3717-02. On the whole expensive watches do very little for me (apart from my Seamaster GMT) but this ticks all the right boxes. It's not the affordability that puts me off getting it per se but rather that I would struggle to justify spending that amount of cash on a watch! Oh, and finding a way to disguise the expense...

iwc-006-500x500.jpg

Haha Daniel, I know what you mean. I'd love an IWC Portuguese or Big Pilot, the trouble is there are some stunning watches out there!

And Bear, I'm jealous of your 320! I've never really had a connection with most the JLC stuff, same with the Tags, just can't fall in love with them.

Back
Top Bottom