What watch do you wear?

b000jcgmis01sclzzzzzzzvuc4.jpg

Can some kind person tell me a bit more info on this watch...

If was given to me from my dad over 10 years ago, I changed the strap on it a year after as it was leather and so badly damage over time, the lady at the omega dealers confirmed it was real but wasn't interested in suppling any more information on it as she says it was before her time (and she was old!).

08122008019.jpg

08122008020.jpg

Thanks

It's an old Seamaster. What do you want to know? Without a serial number and a better photo, nobody but an expert can tell you much about it. Try the Omega forums at Watchuseek if you seriously want to know some good info.

I got a bit brave (or stupid) and flipped the back off it.. it has 255.411 engraved on the workings insidr which looks gold. It also have stamped "196 0251 396 1010" in a box and 60063489 written in some form of ink. any of that useful?

god thats nasty :eek::p

Actually - disagree. I think it has promise (as a large fresh looking ladies watch). I would alter the three internal dials to have a slightly more conventional chronograph function. Although I'm not a fan of large watches for the ladies.. certainly hate the bling jewel encrusted ones.

Actually - disagree. I think it has promise (as a large fresh looking ladies watch). I would alter the three internal dials to have a slightly more conventional chronograph function. Although I'm not a fan of large watches for the ladies.. certainly hate the bling jewel encrusted ones.

Thanks NickK, I love watches with bright or pastel coloured straps and large faces my other watch which I posted in this thread is "bling jewel encrusted". :p

offtopic .........sorry

I want to improve my English grammar.

for that topic
Should I say"which watch do you wear?"

"What watch do you wear" is a wrong grammar??

who can teach me?
I am not native English speaker .
thank you very much.

If i didn't know the guy personally I'd say "Nice watch, what make is that?"

If i was familiar with the guy.

I'd say "what's with the new watch" or "nice watch were you get that from"

If i didn't know the guy personally I'd say "Nice watch, what make is that?"

If i was familiar with the guy.

I'd say "what's with the new watch" or "nice watch were you get that from"

or "Give me your watch, you're being robbed."

only if it was a really nice watch though.

offtopic .........sorry

I want to improve my English grammar.

for that topic
Should I say"which watch do you wear?"

"What watch do you wear" is a wrong grammar??

who can teach me?
I am not native English speaker .
thank you very much.

anyone can help me?

Back
Top Bottom